Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I know what I’m saying is not making sense to some. The quality of this shoe from the materials to even the midsole is way better than the past Jordan 3-4 retros that I do not want the previous 3-4s I own.

It’s not about saving up it’s about how crappy the past releases feel after wearing these.

The leather on these feel like what the OG 12s leather uppers used to feel. I believe they used real leather and not synthetic on these
Where u cop from I need now!!

The turn…
F4A211A0-2B3B-4179-B0BD-5AF2CD48790E.gif

Where u cop from I need now!!
I’m trying to buy a pair still, I had to sneak in back of a break room to try on a pair and return it back like I never wore it ☠️

once I put it on my foot I was sold. Also the toe box is slightly different on the left pair vs the right if nitpicking

I’m trying to buy a pair still, I had to sneak in back of a break room to try on a pair and return it back like I never wore it ☠️

once I put it on my foot I was sold. Also the toe box is slightly different on the left pair vs the right if nitpicking
Break room?? They in stores already fam? Tell me what u talking bout lol.. I need in

Break room?? They in stores already fam? Tell me what u talking bout lol.. I need in
A couple of Nike Outlets around me get shoes months in advance and puts them on display with “coming to Nike.com” the outlet had the Jordan 11s gratitude, Jordan iv reimagined, and Booker 1s. I was allowed to look at them in the back and ended up lacing up and trying on the 4s..I might not get any further sneak peeks😂😂

I didn’t want these until I saw they’re the best shaped 4 since the early 2000’s (those SB ones were fire too). I unloaded my last bc4’s because I hated the banana shape but I’m still salty they couldn't perfect these without a dumb gimmick. Still I’m in there like swimwear for retail.

Nike has the stupidest business model if they made retros with better shape and materials I’d buy more shoes:lol:. I’d pay resale maybe double up for these with og materials.

Back
Top Bottom