Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I already knew you was one of THOSE types

In here throwing a passive aggressive tantrum because people came around on these instead of them trash 2019s

Have fun in your nubuck banana shoes. Let folk cook in here
its no point in responding

I am passing on these

But I hope everyone that wants them can get them, and enjoys them

Except for doublemesh96 doublemesh96 . Hope he ends up regretting his purchase

And if anyone thinks that's petty....

ethan-hawke-before-sunset.gif

No shoe has had super high shape quality either.

Makes no sense to have a shoe with perfect shape and the materials be trash.

its not "or". it's "and".

JB [nike] has shown gross negligence in shape in past releases... to the point where I laugh when they say anything about "fakes".
Time will be very unkind to them in contrast to what they release and what is unauthorized historically. It already has.

Don’t understand why people don’t like these because they have leather on them and they are not OG. Who cares if you like them you like them. Are the OG POLICE Going to come to your house and steal your leather pair and lock you up?
A polished turd is still a turd...my pair is worn once, I'll take the banana shaped 2019 with the most accurate materials over a better shape any day of the week. Maybe if these came out in like 2027 i'd go for them, but I dont need another shoe that's again not like the OG to just sit in my closet. Only thing I added was the white lines. They are good enough for me.
IMG_4815.jpeg
IMG_4814.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg

A polished turd is still a turd...my pair is worn once, I'll take the banana shaped 2019 with the most accurate materials over a better shape any day of the week. Maybe if these came out in like 2027 i'd go for them, but I dont need another shoe that's again not like the OG to just sit in my closet. Only thing I added was the white lines. They are good enough for me.
IMG_4815.jpeg
IMG_4814.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg

You did a good job on the edges. This leather pair will hold me over until they bring them back in true og fashion with the real shape.

I wish my lighting 4s were leather…
Leather looks better feels more premium and easy to clean

These are nice; I'm not mad at them, just don't need them. Would rather wear the '19s even with the lesser shape, and I have plenty of other 4s I can beat up like the black oreos. If I didn't have the '19s, I'd probably get pulled into these, but they're just not a replacement for OG materials. Super nice shape in those pics though for sure.

These are nice; I'm not mad at them, just don't need them. Would rather wear the '19s even with the lesser shape, and I have plenty of other 4s I can beat up like the black oreos. If I didn't have the '19s, I'd probably get pulled into these, but they're just not a replacement for OG materials. Super nice shape in those pics though for sure.

That’s very sensible reasoning regarding this release. You sure you’re in the right hobby?

Wish we could see a side by side comparison to a pristine pair from ‘99. That would be the proper way to compare the material. All these comparisons to the 2019 pair are unfair because that pair has terrible shape and lacks the gray edges.

Wish we could see a side by side comparison to a pristine pair from ‘99. That would be the proper way to compare the material. All these comparisons to the 2019 pair are unfair because that pair has terrible shape and lacks the gray edges.

Gotta hit up MJO23DAN MJO23DAN if he ends up buying the reimagineds

Good idea. Would love to see it. Knowing MJO23DAN MJO23DAN he will compare the 89 99 2019 and these. I can do without the 2019 being a part of it tho

Back
Top Bottom