Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1979.jpeg

Had to fast forward through 12 minutes of nonsense to get to the comparison (at 12:00). Time stamps man lol

Weird that people would people think these would be similar in build to the SB 4s? This aggressively mass produced shoe. He said they have more in common Military Blacks than SB4s

Had to fast forward through 12 minutes of nonsense to get to the comparison (at 12:00). Time stamps man lol

Weird that people would people think these would be similar in build to the SB 4s? This aggressively mass produced shoe. He said they have more in common Military Blacks than SB4s

I think he meant closer in quality not shape. All the differences he was pointing out on the sbs were material and extra padding

I think he meant closer in quality not shape. All the differences he was pointing out on the sbs were material and extra padding

Yeah, definitely not the shape. Seems like he was just focused mainly on quality of materials

I guess people are curious since the shape is close to the SB4s so they wanna know what else is similar. But I see the answer is "nothing" lol

Today's delivery, these are great in hand. Comparison with 2019s.

20240117_202249.jpg
20240117_202346.jpg
20240117_202543.jpg
20240117_203004.jpg
20240117_203439.jpg

20240117_203239.jpg

Some people are gonna hate me for this, but the reimagined 4s makes the 2019/OG design look like a prototype. Like - this is just a quick mockup with some cheap materials we have laying around. 👀

JB is getting criminally negligent with not putting white edges on the shoes that should have them.
if these had white edges... i could celebrate the leather instead of nubuck.

JB is getting criminally negligent with not putting white edges on the shoes that should have them.
if these had white edges... i could celebrate the leather instead of nubuck.
I noticed on the ir6 and 2019 Bred IV the white lines on the edges are a result of wear.

Just my daily reminder to the internet that I’m all in.

Looking at the 19 versus the 24 makes the “which is more OG” debate a non factor for me going forward because neither looks OG from the side by sides. The material on the 19 doesn’t match the original material either without tinkering with it and the shape is unfortunate.

As long as the leather doesn’t look and feel plastic on the reimagined I’m happy because that shape is nice.

Pick your poison ladies and gentlemen. There are no wrong answers here.

In 4 years theyll do a 2023 shape with the 2019 material, people will complain it doesn’t compare to OG and 2023 then when official images come out the 2023 will be filed away in trash folder along with the 2019. ♾️

Don’t understand why people don’t like these because they have leather on them and they are not OG. Who cares if you like them you like them. Are the OG POLICE Going to come to your house and steal your leather pair and lock you up?

I wonder how many people who are championing so hard for the OGs have actually seen the OGs ever? Like in person, brand new?

Don’t understand why people don’t like these because they have leather on them and they are not OG. Who cares if you like them you like them. Are the OG POLICE Going to come to your house and steal your leather pair and lock you up?
I hope enough people don’t like them to the point I don’t catch the SNKRS L.

Fun fact: 98% of the OG police never owned a pair of the OGs. The ones doing forensic breakdowns of toe slant, height, materials, etc are basing all their research off old grainy jpegs. Lol

Back
Top Bottom