Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Does any one think something will get pushing in February. Seems like there is way to much dropping and march seems somewhat dry

91B25A23-7DA8-496E-8E35-1521235A589B.jpeg

Saw these last night, Cold in person:nerd:
Screenshot_20240119_203624_Chrome.jpg

:lol:

I like these a helluva a lot more than the Reimagined Royals.

…which is sort of the same concept in reverse.

I saw these comparisons on google images👀
IMG_8942.jpeg
IMG_8941.jpeg

I don’t know guys, seems that these reps are getting closer to the OGs than trying to be like the retails. 💀

So let’s just say that Jordan is dropping another Jordan IV “bred” that is basically the 2019, same shape and materials. Now let’s say someone has basically reverse engineered the 1989…they are making a handmade bred IV that has the shape and almost identical material to the original IV. These are available for purchase made to order.

With the cost not being an issue, everyone is a baller on NT, which product are you consuming? The JB product or the independent version?

So let’s just say that Jordan is dropping another Jordan IV “bred” that is basically the 2019, same shape and materials. Now let’s say someone has basically reverse engineered the 1989…they are making a handmade bred IV that has the shape and almost identical material to the original IV. These are available for purchase made to order.

With the cost not being an issue, everyone is a baller on NT, which product are you consuming? The JB product or the independent version?
Basically what viberemakelabs does with the 1s. I’d definitely go with the true to og independent version over the 2019 but I’d be satisfied with a durabuck version with this reimagined/sb shape.

So the consensus for the SB/new shape is to go TTS compared to the regular shape? Wondering if I should go for my TTS or half size up like I've done with 4s.
The last 4 I actually wore before the SB was the 2012 breds . I still have the 2019's DS. I went with my actual size on the SB's (10) and they fit perfect.

The last 4 I actually wore before the SB was the 2012 breds . I still have the 2019's DS. I went with my actual size on the SB's (10) and they fit perfect.
I really wish 4s were a bit wider. I tried some on a few years back and both half to full sz. up killed my wide feet. On the other hand 3s fit me great but I don't know when the BC3 is actually coming. These 4s look so good now! :emoji_frowning:

I really wish 4s were a bit wider. I tried some on a few years back and both half to full sz. up killed my wide feet. On the other hand 3s fit me great but I don't know when the BC3 is actually coming. These 4s look so good now! :emoji_frowning:
Well you’re in luck. The new mold is definitely wider and more comfortable.

If it’s a 1:1 I’m buying the handmade version 100%

As a man of discipline these quick turns disgust me. I can understand turning over the course of a few months but cats were literally in here calling these trash a week ago now those same cats talking about "first day cop." Nasty work.

nas-smh.gif
A tale old as time! I knew peeps were gonna come around, happens ever damn time.

What? Nahhh. I’m not buying homemade J’s just cause they look like the OGs. The company getting it right is what matters, not some schlub re-making them in his mom’s basement.

I get that but I don’t owe any brand any type of loyalty. I want what I want the way I want it. And in this hypothetical scenario a 1:1 og 4 is being presented to me. Im taking it idgaf about what yall or anyone else says. If the fake factory was pumping out 1:1 4s with no flaws and flat netting I’d have a pair.

IMG_1993.gif

Back
Top Bottom