Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I would love this exact pic type comparison in natural lighting of the 2019 4 to the 89. In hand both retro releases look to have the same look in nubuck black.

I got the leather bin metalic 5 3 weeks after release in store 🤷🏽‍♂️
Interesting, we got zero pairs here. It was either online or reseller. No other options.

On another note I’d like to see them reimagine a smooth leather infrared 6. But I know when that day comes they are just gonna drop that reverse sample.

Interesting, we got zero pairs here. It was either online or reseller. No other options.

On another note I’d like to see them reimagine a smooth leather infrared 6. But I know when that day comes they are just gonna drop that reverse sample.
I can def see them dropping the sample first. Only question is what shade of infrared will they use this time 😂

3s were an easy double up at retail but had to end up paying 350 for perfect pair because both my retail pairs were terrible quality. I hope the quality is more consistent across the board with these
I feels ya. I paid $376 from eBay for my WC3 because they were near perfect. NEVER do that kind of thing but for one of my favorite shoes ever it was worth it. Hope we don't have to go there again for the BC3 whenever that is.

I feels ya. I paid $376 from eBay for my WC3 because they were near perfect. NEVER do that kind of thing but for one of my favorite shoes ever it was worth it. Hope we don't have to go there again for the BC3 whenever that is.
It’s gonna be the same issue with these 4s I’ve already seen pairs in shipment where one shoe is tumble leather and the other is smooth leather

Screenshot_20240123_234905_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_234858_Instagram.jpg

I'm preparing myself for the possible L's on these.

I'd like a pair but not paying resale bad.

The only reason why we have Reimagined is because JB can't get Remastered right. There, I said it.

Was remastered a thing besides the oreos and columbias?

It was always a gimmick and marketing ploy to me.

Now reimagined is another one.

Back
Top Bottom