Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

What time was the shock drop?

IMG_1268.gif

That's something Nike should look into stopping so they give equal opportunity to everyone to cop at least one pair.

Agreed. I can see if a person who won two pairs but they got 2 different personal accounts and then a bunch of other people entering for them (girl, friends, family) that’s cool. That’s fair

But when you see the screenshot of the Shock Drop “Delivered” and on top of it on release day “Preparing for Shipment” right about it on the same pair. That tough. Had me sick in that Lost and Found thread when Nike ain’t let me hit but was sending people doubles

Are you saying the OG Raiders Starters with the "RAIDERS" on the back was blasphemy? You talking satin Starter, or puffy/hooded/winter Starter?

#StarterTalk

I am talking puffy hooded winter starter with the zipper on the side. The adult one had the big Raiders mascot on the back and on over the heart. The kids' joint wasn't the business. I would love to rock these IV's with a Chicago Bulls pullover, but I am a grown man with kids taking college courses.

Agreed. I can see if a person who won two pairs but they got 2 different personal accounts and then a bunch of other people entering for them (girl, friends, family) that’s cool. That’s fair

But when you see the screenshot of the Shock Drop “Delivered” and on top of it on release day “Preparing for Shipment” right about it on the same pair. That tough. Had me sick in that Lost and Found thread when Nike ain’t let me hit but was sending people doubles
Interestingly every time I’ve hit in a shock drop it has the purchase button greyed out and it says “purchased”.

how we supposed to know about sizing if the shoes ain’t even out yet and yall claiming everything to be fake ??? :stoneface: Ima ask my mans how his pair fit yall go ahead and buy the wrong size. :stoneface: I been following this thread somewhat and most of yall jumping at a fake shock drop date for the last 20 pages anyway. :stoneface: Ban yall dam selves :stoneface:

how we supposed to know about sizing if the shoes ain’t even out yet and yall claiming everything to be fake ??? :stoneface: Ima ask my mans how his pair fit yall go ahead and buy the wrong size. :stoneface: I been following this thread somewhat and most of yall jumping at a fake shock drop date for the last 20 pages anyway. :stoneface: Ban yall dam selves :stoneface:
Bro it’s the same damn Jordan 4 they been making for 109 damn years!!!! Get your normal size if you even know what that is .. this question is beyond annoying .. this isn’t some new designer shoe that nobody has tried on yet . Designer shoes can be over all the the place with sizing , but this is Nike / Jordan , same damn shoe with some leather on it now damn.. but if u wish to try a new size for some odd reason go up 2 sizes! That’s the word on the streets , you will be cool !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom