Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I am so glad I paid for mine over a month ago These prices are scaring me plus no shock drop I believe this shoe is only gonna go up
Resale prices were higher for the Reimagined 3s before release day, and we all know what happened there.

These won’t be an easy cop, but I don’t think resellers will even make enough to buy themselves a Jason Mark’s cleaning kit for flips done after release day. Lol

Resale prices were higher for the Reimagined 3s before release day, and we all know what happened there.

These won’t be an easy cop, but I don’t think resellers will even make enough to buy themselves a Jason Mark’s cleaning kit for flips done after release day. Lol
All good fam I paid 60 dollars over retail with tax and shipping. not to deal with the headache and all the glitches on the Sneakers app that day. Still think this will be a 350 to 375 shoe when it’s all said and done Look at that Nike SB Jordan 4 it’s a 5 to 6 hundred shoe… good luck to all

No shock drop won’t mean much for a release this big. Prices have dropped $100 in the past 2 weeks just from the back door pairs hitting the streets and resell platforms. We’re not that far off from how WC3s were performing 2 weeks out from release which is saying a lot because 4s are a more popular model.

Might be premature but I don’t think these are going to be impossible to get at retail, and if stock is similar to the WC3s which I think it is, we’ll probably have multiple restocks and chances at retail.

My speculation though 🤷🏿‍♂️

All good fam I paid 60 dollars over retail with tax and shipping. not to deal with the headache and all the glitches on the Sneakers app that day. Still think this will be a 350 to 375 shoe when it’s all said and done Look at that Nike SB Jordan 4 it’s a 5 to 6 hundred shoe… good luck to all
Oh, $60 is a steal to secure a pair. I had wrongfully assumed you had paid celebrity prices to lock down a pair. But $60 is what I assume the price over retail will be for the first few weeks after release

Simply log out of the app or delete it and install it again. Did it on the gratitudes
giphy.gif

SB4s cost $600 because there's not 400-500k pairs of them floating around (in fact 1/10 of that number), and EVERYBODY and their grandma wanted a pair or two

1706887138019.png

Lost and Founds going for $350-400ish ... You think these gonna be in that ballpark when L&Fs was literal pandemonium? And this shoe got people passing and/or begrudgingly buying them

These gonna start off right in the WC3 range. Those was in the $250-275 range all the way up until the holiday season this year. This feels closer to that than SB4s

SB4s cost $600 because there's not 400-500k pairs of them floating around (in fact 1/10 of that number), and EVERYBODY and their grandma wanted a pair or two

1706887138019.png

Lost and Founds going for $350-400ish ... You think these gonna be in that ballpark when L&Fs was literal pandemonium? And this shoe got people passing and/or begrudgingly buying them

These gonna start off right in the WC3 range. Those was in the $250-275 range all the way up until the holiday season this year. This feels closer to that than SB4s

You're talking logic and numbers to people who don't want to hear it. We told them the WC3's weren't going to be a pain like the LF's, they didn't believe us.

Just let them fearmonger.

You're talking logic and numbers to people who don't want to hear it. We told them the WC3's weren't going to be a pain like the LF's, they didn't believe us.

Just let them fearmonger.

The amount of condescension and passive aggressive nonsense in that thread :lol:

As if you was talking down on the shoe by saying they wasn't gonna be nearly as much of a problem as Lost and Founds.

"You don't know your history man!... THE 1988 DUNK CONTEST" .. Bruh it was 40 years ago. These kids don't care

"It's the GREATEST JORDAN OF ALL TIME" ... Bruh these kids don't care. They more excited about Tom Sachs shoes and big red boots

Fun times :lol:. People really do have a hard separating personal feelings and nostalgia from the reality of the moment

how we supposed to know about sizing if the shoes ain’t even out yet and yall claiming everything to be fake ??? :stoneface: Ima ask my mans how his pair fit yall go ahead and buy the wrong size. :stoneface: I been following this thread somewhat and most of yall jumping at a fake shock drop date for the last 20 pages anyway. :stoneface: Ban yall dam selves :stoneface:

IMG_0670.gif

Back
Top Bottom