Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

changed something on my calendar today to make me available at noon EST

then will change it after noon so it runs right into 1 when I will also be available

I forget when these happen

Today is the day! ⚡⚡
IMG_7475.gif

Game got people heads twisted. Theyd rather take a shot on a shock drop than actually getting a pair on release day :lol:

I’m no math expert but having Shock Drops means you have an extra chance of securing a pair. Doesn’t mean one would rather one than the other. One option offers two releases and the other only offers one. Official release date is going to happen regardless. It’s actually common sense.

I’m no math expert but having Shock Drops means you have an extra chance of securing a pair. Doesn’t mean one would rather one than the other. One option offers two releases and the other only offers one. Official release date is going to happen regardless. It’s actually common sense.

don't need math on this one. it's more of a reading comprehension issue that's causing the fuss

2 didn't get 'ems trump 1 got 'em, I get it :lol:
Seriously, this is what fools thinkin 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I still voted shock drop tho as if my vote made Nike pause and say “you know what?! Let’s do a shock drop cause this idiot thinks nothin is better. We’ll give him something to be excited about and then fall short of in his small pathetic life.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 didn't get 'ems trump 1 got 'em, I get it :lol:

No but most that are serious about a shoe they want use SNKRS on release day as a last resort. There’s a nervousness that comes with not a having a shoe you really want already secured before 10am the day of. Shock Drops and raffles give those of us that like to sleep in a peace of mind. Been years since I had to wait to the last min for a shoe I wanted. It’s chess not checkers. And I’ve also seen plenty with the Got Em’ screen not actually get them so yea there’s that as well lol

Got the whole family lock and loaded at 2. Need to secure 3 W. I’ll be out next week on vacation, last thing I need on my mind is this release

It will be spinning and spinning to submit an order. Gotta keep submitting until you’re in line.

Back
Top Bottom