Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

For the shipping anxiety crew....to add on what y'all just said bout the distro center; fam y'all stressing, but if it gets that anxiety inducing...... you can usually just go pick the shoes up. I usually do that with SNKRs drops. I'm the king of switching it to "pick up at the center". Cuz them drivers be random as a b___.

I always have anxiety with all the shipping because I get worried I'm actually not going to receive my kicks especially for ones that everyone wants like these. It only happened to me once where someone took the kicks outta the box and left the empty box on my door step but ever since then I have that fear that its going to happen again.

Enjoy the shipping talk. We about a week away from factory talk

When that happens you'll wish it was still shipping talk again

Thats my clue to leave the thread. Once people start nitpicking leather tumbleness, toe box slants I'm out.

I'm here for shenanigans, spice, skinny jean slander, strike out anger, watching people post multiples, and gofundme's not magnifying glass posts.

Sherlock Holmes a** behavior, y'all need to go solve some murders.

Only Japanese selvedge denim on my buns.
The future is meow… step up the denim game folks.

That is unless it’s NT denim where everything but the midsole/soles are covered in wide legged material LOL.

NT denim is now Skinny jeans.
Thought you were joking but looked up “NT denim” & it actually says how it used to be wide legged/boot cut but now is more European slim fitting. WOW 😮 lol
IMG_1433.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom