Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

2BD4C69E-0191-43EA-A39A-FBBCD4A2C44B.jpeg
B5DE3EE6-9487-4892-9F6C-AE4CACC9CB2D.jpeg

Who ready to take on the final bosses? 📦🥷

IMG_7158.jpeg

I’m really happy to have these. They definitely aren’t as shiny in person as they appear in images. The leather is good. I was worried that they would be the same leather as the Black and red 11 IE lows which to me are very plastic like.

Back tabs are softer than say the A Ma Manieres imo but not as soft as the SBs. A few pieces of glue on them that rubbed off. My favorite reimagined version to date and that includes the lost and found 1s.

I think the people who are interested in these are going to be very satisfied and those who don’t may have a change of heart if they see them in person and that’s ok too.

Missmatched panels gonna be a problem :smh:

Last response from GOAT… It seems like It’s not going anywhere

IMG_6206.png

I take it you’ve never created a ticket with goat… this is how they always respond.

At the least you should get a refund/credit so you can repurchase own price goes down. How much did you pay? I recommend waiting a week or two after release day as these will prob end up sitting slightly over retail.

I take it you’ve never created a ticket with goat… this is how they always respond.

At the least you should get a refund/credit so you can repurchase own price goes down. How much did you pay? I recommend waiting a week or two after release day as these will prob end up sitting slightly over retail.
It was actually an early bday gift from a friend and sent the money by Apple Pay, so I used it on there. It was $350

I’m in Denver and these came super fast. Regular shipping via the shock drop. Nike maybe is trying to make me feel better with all the Kobe’s they never sell me. These are nice!
IMG_0447.jpeg
I had to wait almost a month to get my Playoff 13s when I hit on that shock drop.

…I wonder if my location has something to do with it?

These are going to be a resellers nightmare. Hope you can get these in bulk if you want to make a profit. Great if you actually want to wear them though.

Back
Top Bottom