Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_4230.jpeg
IMG_4227.jpeg

I was happy to hit on a shock drop pair. They came in this morning. They’re a gift for my brothers birthday at the end of the month, but I know he’d enjoy wearing them a little early so I dropped them off today. He loved them! I was pleasantly surprised that the leather is NOT shiny in person, like they are in pics. That changes everything for me. I kinda like them now.

IMG_6965.jpeg

I was happy to hit on a shock drop pair. They came in this morning. They’re a gift for my brothers birthday at the end of the month, but I know he’d enjoy wearing them a little early so I dropped them off today. He loved them! I was pleasantly surprised that the leather is NOT shiny in person, like they are in pics. That changes everything for me. I kinda like them now.

IMG_6965.jpeg
DC690FBB-703A-4637-8C75-D8F1CC9DBC15.gif

Someone in this thread struck out on the pair you won, just for you to do this :lol:
throwing them back in the fold was the wrong move, you are absolutely right- its not like someone else that definitely wanted them now got the chance. Nike definitely kept that one pair.

these leather reimagined are better (to me) than the original suede and nubuck. It’s probably why I preferred the cements over the breds until this drop

Just look how mad ppl got when they took leather royals and made them suede: no one wants suede basketball shoes

IMG_8021.jpeg
Exactlyyyy 👏

Back
Top Bottom