Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Can someone please explain this SNKRS app trick..

I was told you need to log in and out, but when do you do this?

Do you think they’re considering making the white cement 4 reimagine next year with white nubuc? :lol:
I think they already attempted a reimagined concept back in 2017 called the "Do The Right Thing" white cement 4's 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_221656_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217_221656_Chrome.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 631
I should have taken the paper out to show the real shape, I notice the slant but how much of that goes away when you unstuff them . That’s why I say these are a great addition to the collection, not a replacement for anything especially the 2019.

Oh for sure. At no point have I seen these as a replacement for the real deal. But I did realize that if I just look at them as something different, combined with the improved shape, I can still probably enjoy them a lot. Still need them to arrive so I can see in real life. But no matter how good they might be, I will never be sitting here saying leather is better than Durabuck for this colorway.

White NUBUCK? Yuck.

Just like the OG’s

All the retros haven’t gotten that right

Beat me to it, suchafraud23 suchafraud23 ! OG white 4's and 5's were Durabuck. Only one that was leather was the Military Blues.

Yep. I remember being totally confused as a young teenager when I learned my OG Fire Reds and the white cements were not actually leather but instead were white Durabuck. Clearly, some people still think that the defining characteristic of that material is its texture as seen in the black colorways of shoes that use(d) it. But nope.

The thing that gets me about the 2019 is that the material sucks. Both my pairs are rock hard nubuck. The 2012 has some depth and softness to it and it’s just not there on the 2019 pair.

I think this release became more appealing as I accepted I have a bunch of trash 4’s from the past. I could let them all go rather than wearing uncomfortable shoes with poor shape and materials.

Alot of trolls on nt. Mods used to not allow multiple pairs being posted in threads because it looked like a reseller’s post. What happened to this place?

They try to come and clean things up in the threads but they can’t get through all the pop-up ads that surround everything.

Sad really. Methodical Management Methodical Management has been stuck in a Monopoly Go ad since new years. 😢

The thing that gets me about the 2019 is that the material sucks. Both my pairs are rock hard nubuck. The 2012 has some depth and softness to it and it’s just not there on the 2019 pair.

I think this release became more appealing as I accepted I have a bunch of trash 4’s from the past. I could let them all go rather than wearing uncomfortable shoes with poor shape and materials.

So many people say they would rather have a certain year version cause they’re “OG”when they aren’t OG either. The material they use looks like felt to me. The color is too dark. Even with age they just look ashy.

The closest to the real OG from 89 is the 99 and even it wasn’t 1.1 exactly. The IV has been fumbled by the brand for so long with half *** retros it’s nice to see an effort is being taken at all.

Not sure why anyone thought these would be "easy." The J4 is the most popular Jordan atm, it's an OG cw (the most popular one at that), these are made MUCH better than other J4s, and it's full leather. Like, who is actually shocked? I dont see these dropping in price at all. I think they will only go up. For some stupid reason, these haven't dropped here in Oz yet (besides Snkrs). No idea what the hold up is.

I should have taken the paper out to show the real shape, I notice the slant but how much of that goes away when you unstuff them . That’s why I say these are a great addition to the collection, not a replacement for anything especially the 2019.
I took the paper out of mine and the shape stayed the exact same. The shape just is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom