Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

My son's Hibbett pair is still stuck in the facility for the past 2 days. Anyone else dealt with this before? The weird thing is it says it arrived at fed ex location, then departed and 4 minutes later arrived at Fed ex location. Wtf.
1000012840.png

My son's Hibbett pair is still stuck in the facility for the past 2 days. Anyone else dealt with this before? The weird thing is it says it arrived at fed ex location, then departed and 4 minutes later arrived at Fed ex location. Wtf.
1000012840.png
My gs pair is also saying the same from hibbetts. But through usps

Here is a semi comparison. My “official” pair came in.

IMG_6305.jpeg
IMG_6311.jpeg

As you can see, the factory is “LN4”
The toe box being super slanted definitely makes these look superior.

Here is the comparisons.. Night and day…

IMG_6306.jpeg
IMG_6308.jpeg

The leather on the LN4 pair feels different too.
You definitely got scammed with that early pair. What was the resolution from StockX (or whoever)? I would just do a charge back to the transaction at this point.

can someone tell me how these fit?
I would say the same as most recent Jordan releases, and definitely not as narrow as the Fired Red IV's or any releases before that. I don't have the 2019 Black/Reds, but I have the Fire Reds from 2020 in a size 10, and those fit me perfect. Anything after that including Fired Red III's and White/Cement Reimagined III's I've gotten in a size 9.5 and they fit perfect.

I got the reimagined bred IV's in a 9.5 and they fit perfect, so these have a little more room than some previous IV's if that helps. I'd go with whatever you've been buying most Jordan's in lately.

He didn’t get scammed he just got an SZ pair.
I'm saw that reasoning and I'll give the benefit of the doubt that the difference are based on factory. I honestly feel that reasoning is BS though, but I'm not an expert on sniffing and authenticating sneakers. The finishing on the shoes and even the color differences of the box scream fake to me.

I really don’t see how anyone can prefer the look of the nubuck over the leather. And by looks alone, not based on nostalgia or just being a fan of the OG. *Insert Vince Carter, its over.

People have different tastes B

Back
Top Bottom