Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Anyone who picks the 2019 over the 2024 needs to get their eyes checked

2024>2012>2019
M
Putting the 2012 right after the 24 is wild. Talking bout others need their eyes checked.
forward-pass-nrl.gif
the wild takes on here are out of control, lol. The 2012 is not better than the 2019, in ANY universe.

SZ factory is terrible. The leather is so nice but the toebox is a cliff toe. Had to find another Ln3

I said what i said. Of course someone would get pressed over, it's NT after all. Take a deep breath and go outside

Ive been collecting shoes for over 20 years. I know a lot about shoes and have 20/20 vision
I love comments like this. They say something that they know will get reaction, then comments on the reaction as if its something they can clown on.
Had those same 2012s. They are junk in comparisons to the others. Like what you like . But my eyes are good too and been collecting for 30 plus.

Have y'all owned the countdown pack bred 4s? Lmfao I think those destroyed my feet and lower back. Wore them commuting to school in Manhattan from Queens for a couple of years. Wore them to the ground tho.

I expect this from someone who thinks the 9060 is a great sneaker.
I never said that and the evidence is undeniable to my point here. Horrible paper thin cardboard “nubuck” that immediately creased hard vs some softer, more suede like nubuck on the 2012’s that didn’t crease hard and with shoe trees retained shape pretty well. It’s a richer black color too.

Obviously NA and shape are better on the 2019, but as far as what shoe I’d want to put on the 2012 is better. That’s how bad 2019s are, and the SB and these made it clear as day. it’s a photo finish at the special Olympics for both of them cause they’re awful retros.

You’re gonna tell another man which shoe felt better on his feet though? 🤦‍♂️

I never said that and the evidence is undeniable to my point here. Horrible paper thin cardboard “nubuck” that immediately creased hard vs some softer, more suede like nubuck on the 2012’s that didn’t crease hard and with shoe trees retained shape pretty well. It’s a richer black color too.

Obviously NA and shape are better on the 2019, but as far as what shoe I’d want to put on the 2012 is better. That’s how bad 2019s are, and the SB and these made it clear as day. it’s a photo finish at the special Olympics for both of them cause they’re awful retros.

You’re gonna tell another man which shoe felt better on his feet though? 🤦‍♂️
We still worried about creasing sneakers in this day and age?

We still worried about creasing sneakers in this day and age?
When they crease right across the middle in a huge, unnatural way from using the cheapest cardboard material they could find… after one wear? Absolutely.

The 2019 retro is out of line with better quality 4’s before and after it. I really can’t understand hyping up such terrible execution. It’s almost an aberration for the past 5 years of JB with OG colorways, but they managed to butcher the holy grail in numerous ways, most offensively the cheapness of the material and stiff way it wears in return.

I feel like it’s got some strange sentimental value to some cats cause it’s the only or best NA colorway they have in their collection, but burn the whole collection from 2000-2022.

Well... I guess the 6th time is the charm. Walked into the Nike store in STL to return some Dunks (which they only offered me half the purchase price for since they are like 2 years old, so I kept em), and there they were, just sitting on the wall. Asked if they had a size 10.5, figured they just had a return on the size 9 on the wall but nope, they got a full restock today! So here I am, buying because they were just there, in my face.

20240316_213417.jpg

No idea if or when I might actually wear em.

EASY COP (for me)!

Well... I guess the 6th time is the charm. Walked into the Nike store in STL to return some Dunks (which they only offered me half the purchase price for since they are like 2 years old, so I kept em), and there they were, just sitting on the wall. Asked if they had a size 10.5, figured they just had a return on the size 9 on the wall but nope, they got a full restock today! So here I am, buying because they were just there, in my face.

20240316_213417.jpg

EASY COP (for me)!
Legwork paying off :nthat:

Congrats on your LN3 pair slaughterx slaughterx .

Last edited:

20240316_213417.jpg

EASY COP (for me)!

Wear ‘em. I’m rocking mine as we speak. Really enjoying them every time I do.
IMG_3133.jpeg

Ehh, I just dont wear an awful lot of red, and when I do there are other pairs I like more, but I might some day, wont be any time soon tho because there are so many others shoes I want to unDS first.

Just a quick comparison between the 2024 SZ and LNM vs 2019.

I was disappointed with the SZ I received from SNKRS Europe, returned it and ordered another pair on Goat. I got a LNM.

I don't know if LN3/4 have a better shape but LNM is way better than SZ.

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

Sheesh, those 19s next to those clunkers :smokin

Back
Top Bottom