Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

What am I missing here…

IMG_0731.png

They're just showing what the seller made after fees :rofl:

What up y'all? I haven't been posting in the thread because I was banned the first week of March. So, I decided to take a break.

Anyway, my third pair from StockX came in last week and the left shoe is ALL messed up. The toe is REAL 2019 like, a piece of thread sticking out the toe cap and also has three deep noticable cuts on the leather.

20240315_232005.jpg

20240315_231930.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Plus, the left shoe is SUPER tumbled, while the left is not. I'm gonna return them, but how do file a return on StockX? All I keep seeing is them saying they don't accept returns.

NikeTalkers, someone PLEASE help. Also this pair is an LMN pair.

What up y'all? I haven't been posting in the thread because I was banned the first week of March. So, I decided to take a break.

Anyway, my third pair from StockX came in last week and the left shoe is ALL messed up. The toe is REAL 2019 like, a piece of thread sticking out the toe cap and also has three deep noticable cuts on the leather.

20240315_232005.jpg

20240315_231930.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Plus, the left shoe is SUPER tumbled, while the left is not. I'm gonna return them, but how do file a return on StockX? All I keep seeing is them saying they don't accept returns.

NikeTalkers, someone PLEASE help. Also this pair is an LMN pair.
I can’t believe those clowns even cleared those and sent them to you :smh:

Not too far fetched.

OG “Made in Taiwan” Jordan XII’s are more superior than their “Made in China” counterparts. The former is more sought after.

Just like how LNM is the superior factory and more valuable than the rest :nthat:
If you know, you know...

I can. There are infinite horror stories about StockX online. Look at how they did this man lol

StockX once denied a pair of UNC dunks that I sold for $375 because of a scuff on the hell that I wiped off when they got back to me… but they accepted those 4s? Lol

Use Goat.

Also LNM’s… yuck

Yeah, I know, I didn't mean I literally can't believe it. More like I'm just always shaking my head at SX's random inconsistency. It once rejected a pair of volt Talaria retros I sold on there a couple years ago because they allegedly had been worn and had heel drag. SX sent me pics explaining why it rejected them. I bought that pair from a Nike outlet and never wore it, so whatever tiny little smudges it had on the heel maybe came from being tried on in the store. I never even noticed any of it, and I've got a pretty keen eye for issues on my shoes. So yeah, reject stuff like this but pass stuff like that. Bunch of dopes.

Be thankful you weren’t here marz the military thread got wild. Can’t believe they sent you the buck50 pair from StockX! Actually….I can. StockX is beyond sus I would never buy Jordan’s from them

Yeah, I haven't been checking that thread. And going off of what you say that's a GOOD thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can’t believe those clowns even cleared those and sent them to you :smh:

Yeah, man. I'm royally pissed. First I get banned, and now this.
I can. There are infinite horror stories about StockX online. Look at how they did this man lol

StockX once denied a pair of UNC dunks that I sold for $375 because of a scuff on the hell that I wiped off when they got back to me… but they accepted those 4s? Lol

Use Goat.

Also LNM’s… yuck​

I bet those bastards didn't even check my pair, for real. They probably just threw them and the shipping box.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

GOAT is no better, if Nike sent em out like that so will the resale sites.

Yeah, GOAT can be just as questionable. I'm still not 100% about the SB 4's that I got from them.
As far as I know you just have to sell them and rebuy

So, I can't just return them and get my money back somehow?
Yeah but sometimes you do that and your taking a loss..

Thats why I have stuck to Ebay, I have to look at the pair I'm buying. I've had too many QC issues directly from Nike/ JB so if Im paying resale I have to be picky.

eBay, is also my default site. The only reason I bought from SX is because I had a 15% off discount code.
Yeah, I know, I didn't mean I literally can't believe it. More like I'm just always shaking my head at SX's random inconsistency. It once rejected a pair of volt Talaria retros I sold on there a couple years ago because they allegedly had been worn and had heel drag. SX sent me pics explaining why it rejected them. I bought that pair from a Nike outlet and never wore it, so whatever tiny little smudges it had on the heel maybe came from being tried on in the store. I never even noticed any of it, and I've got a pretty keen eye for issues on my shoes. So yeah, reject stuff like this but pass stuff like that. Bunch of dopes.

This is was literally the 2nd time I bought for them since 2018. My second pair, which I got from them was nearly perfect aside for light marks and smidges on the midsoles. It was also an LN3 pair. My SNKRS pair (my first one) also an LMN pair.

My SNKRS pair also has scuffs and minor cuts on the leather. But it's No where near ad bad as my third pair.

So y'all DON'T get confused.

My 1st pair LMN - SNKRS
My 2nd pair LN3 - SX
My 3rd pair LMN - SX

The ONLY reason I bought from them in the first place was because I had a 15% off discount code from UnbreakableKicks on YouTube. It sucks because it really didn't do much, and the resell price is a lot lower now than it was when I bought them.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

stockx is ridiculous. One time I wanted to re sell my fire red IVs. I couldn’t locate them and they gave me a $50 charge. I disputed it with paypal and my online bank, and got my $50 back, but stockx banned my account. After a couple of months I send them an email and since im in “good standing” they reinstated my account :lol:. They can play games so I’ll play games.

Yeah, I haven't been checking that thread. And going off of what you say that's a GOOD thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, man. I'm royally pissed. First I get banned, and now this.

I bet those bastards didn't even check my pair, for real. They probably just threw them and the shipping box.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

Yeah, GOAT can be just as questionable. I'm still not 100% about the SB 4's that I got from them.

So, I can't just return them and get my money back somehow?

eBay, is also my default site. The only reason I bought from SX is because I had a 15% off discount code.

This is was literally the 2nd time I bought for them since 2018. My second pair, which I got from them was nearly perfect aside for light marks and smidges on the midsoles. It was also an LN3 pair. My SNKRS pair (my first one) also an LMN pair.

My SNKRS pair also has scuffs and minor cuts on the leather. But it's No where near ad bad as my third pair.

So y'all DON'T get confused.

My 1st pair LMN - SNKRS
My 2nd pair LN3 - SX
My 3rd pair LMN - SX

The ONLY reason I bought from them in the first place was because I had a 15% off discount code from UnbreakableKicks on YouTube. It sucks because it really didn't do much, and the resell price is a lot lower now than it was when I bought them.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Multi-quote champ. Get this man a trophy!

SX and GOAT are crapshoots and for the new cats

Old cats know it's eBay for the win....atleast you can see exactly what you're getting and ask for more pics if necessary.

I recently messaged a seller on eBay for some more pictures of the shoes he was selling and this mf’er sent three separate stock photos he must have found on Google. :smh: :rofl:

If only I could reach through my computer screen and smack the taste out of his mouth.

IMG_1699.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom