Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

I thought TBG would be a good shot because their last release had like 50 replies today’s has like over 1500

i literally slept through this release. are there any options for a sz 10 any where ?

smooth pickup from Hibbett’s raffle this morning. Really nice in hand, just a clean shoe to rock with anything really.
067FD22C-5C39-4052-812E-E581CB92FD5E.jpeg

Dam after I bad mouthed DSG, they actually came up clutch again. Hoping the quality is on point, we all know how shtty quality control is on 4s

Wife hit for me on her account. Man, thought someone said these gonna be plentiful? Might have to off my spare red thunder for a double up on these

Does anyone know why the price was increased by another 10 last minute? I thought they went from 190 to 200 because inflation. I hope this isn't the new norm. Or are they going to adjust prices based on hype on general releases?

Does anyone know why the price was increased by another 10 last minute? I thought they went from 190 to 200 because inflation. I hope this isn't the new norm. Or are they going to adjust prices based on hype on general releases?
I think they’re pricing it a bit higher due to the materials, but not sure. Usually jb opts for chipboard pleather, but these might be a slightly improved pleather with some real bits thrown in there and then glued together. This is jb we’re talking about, not new balance

Back
Top Bottom