Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

The box and the subtlety on the tongue is a nice touch
20220521_162951.jpg
20220521_162852.jpg
20220521_162433.jpg

If you don’t have a ton of Js or 4s, these are great. Wish they had some color. The navy blue 4s coming later this year >

Those navys aren't much diff in my opinion. The blue on the motorsports have more of a pop (with the exact same colorblocking). I'd say more color would be FRs, UNC, Lightenings, and even Motorsports; but Midnight navy...not much more pop than navys. I have a TON of Js and 4s, and would love to have these. Might be time to unDS the PSGs to make me feel better from today's pathetic experience.

Anyone order from DSG this morning not have tracking yet? I saw quite a few people already get theirs already; worried my order might get cancelled

Edit: mine shipped Sunday morning ☺️

Last edited:
Those navys aren't much diff in my opinion. The blue on the motorsports have more of a pop (with the exact same colorblocking). I'd say more color would be FRs, UNC, Lightenings, and even Motorsports; but Midnight navy...not much more pop than navys. I have a TON of Js and 4s, and would love to have these. Might be time to unDS the PSGs to make me feel better from today's pathetic experience.

Love those psgs, those have some flavor to them! Burgundy looks dope. I just unds black cement 4s and it really makes missing out on non OG retros a non event lol.

The sneaker outlet piss me off sometimes like what the hell was the point of blocking out his face if you were going to tag him. they just gave him the clout wanted. nice kicks has 4.6 million followers that Eli dude has 37k. They just made him bigger :lol:

I meant I looked at his page and literally he’s got a picture with Rihanna with 2016 and then his first are reselling picture is from 2020…. rich kid using daddy’s money to try and fit in :lol:

I’m about ready to quit man NGL

I didn’t happen to want this pair, and I’m not ever gonna straight quit, but my energy for jumping through hoops and stressing over releases is recently at an all-time low. EVERYTHING is a PITA now. I’ve barely bought anything yet this year but yesterday I bought another pair of Infrared AMIIIs for $240 shipped after tax, fees and shipping. INSANE retro, unlike most. Tonight caught a link on here for a second pair of Chloro AT1s for retail. Got my first pair along with the Navy colorway from Foot Patrol for barely more than retail shipped to US.

Those kind of purchases are keeping me happy rather than this Jordan BS. But even the Trainer 1s are now not an automatic W for retail. The whole thing just becomes exhausting. It’s made me not care much anymore if I miss on stuff, unless it’s truly one of my all-time favorites.

Fire Red IIIs are the only shoe for the rest of the year I’ll get no matter what. There are four or five other Jordan and Nike retros I’d like to get, but if not, it’s now a “whatever” from me.

I didn’t happen to want this pair, and I’m not ever gonna straight quit, but my energy for jumping through hoops and stressing over releases is recently at an all-time low. EVERYTHING is a PITA now. I’ve barely bought anything yet this year but yesterday I bought another pair of Infrared AMIIIs for $240 shipped after tax, fees and shipping. INSANE retro, unlike most. Tonight caught a link on here for a second pair of Chloro AT1s for retail. Got my first pair along with the Navy colorway from Foot Patrol for barely more than retail shipped to US.

Those kind of purchases are keeping me happy rather than this Jordan BS. But even the Trainer 1s are now not an automatic W for retail. The whole thing just becomes exhausting. It’s made me not care much anymore if I miss on stuff, unless it’s truly one of my all-time favorites.

Fire Red IIIs are the only shoe for the rest of the year I’ll get no matter what. There are four or five other Jordan and Nike retros I’d like to get, but if not, it’s now a “whatever” from me.
Yea I struck out on the trainer 1s. Had the same attitude towards those even though I really wanted them. Size 14 is never gonna be easy. I feel you though. None of these are worth jumping through hoops.

It feels exhausting to be competing with legions trying to make a quick buck just to get a pair of kicks that'll go straight to my feet. Seeing them sitting in boxes while dudes be clearing like $40-60 a pair tops is insane. We just want the damn shoes to wear.

Not saying it’s right, but don’t y’all like the hunt?

I resell, but I’m no where near the point of where I have 10-20 pairs(or FSRa in general) of shoes available. Nor am I taxing people. Nor am I taxing people as well.

I wouldn’t let not being able to not hit on retail deter me from buying shoes, but that’s me. If a shoe is good enough, it’s worth the price tag in my opinion and I’ll wait until I can get it in hand.

Back
Top Bottom