Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

trying my damnedest to get excited about these because as oz said, they're really comfortable. decided to try out some black laces to see if that moves the needle. jury still out, we'll see

52238075967_b7630bb6d0_z.jpg
Actually surprised how bad they look with black laces.

I never had a shoe dig into my arch like these did. As a few have mentioned, changing the insole may help. If I'm buying $200+ sneakers and they're that uncomfortable, I'm selling. Could have been just my pair, but just trying on the left sneaker, it was so apparent that something had to be wrong with the shoe. Right shoe was fine

I never had a shoe dig into my arch like these did. As a few have mentioned, changing the insole may help. If I'm buying $200+ sneakers and they're that uncomfortable, I'm selling. Could have been just my pair, but just trying on the left sneaker, it was so apparent that something had to be wrong with the shoe. Right shoe was fine
Would you say your pair fits bigger than previous 4s?

…or about the same?

Picked up on a whim from the snkrs restock. Half because I needed some new everyday wearers and because part of me makes excuses to buy things when they’re available because I think they’ll increase my odds to win draws :lol: I wasn’t checking for these before but I’m a fan of them in hand
95441CFC-1435-447B-8DD6-A708899446B2.jpeg

Also ignore the straw in my beer, I just got Invisalign and I’m not trying to take them out every time I drink something

I haven't worn the White/Red/Black color because the tabs dig and cause me to bleed.

The fact that resell on these isn’t higher is the strongest indication to me that the retro hype has diminished somewhat.

Then again, the prices on the White Oreos weren’t ridiculous at first either.

…that changed pretty quick.

Decided to wear these outside for the first time today.

A cleaner shoe you will never find.

But I find the fit to be incredibly roomy compared to my University Blues. Like night and day different. The toe box is probably going to crease something fierce, with all that space between my toes and the end of the shoe. And I think heel slippage is going to be an issue as they get broken in.

Nike sizing is very inconsistent imo.

Oh well….great shoe.

7CB7AA98-AC68-4A8D-9E34-BA55ABE83636.jpeg

Interesting. Not sure what's going on with that. These fit the same as the UNCs for me, and are TTS. The fit might be slightly diff if I try on one of each, however, just wearing each of these on diff days, I don't notice any diff in fit. I think I'm lucky b/c 4s and Trainer 3s (aka SCs) fit me perfectly with no discomfort, while a lot of people complain about the pinky toe issue with these models. These are my two absolutely favorite silhouettes of all time, so definitely happy they fit me well.

Interesting. Not sure what's going on with that. These fit the same as the UNCs for me, and are TTS. The fit might be slightly diff if I try on one of each, however, just wearing each of these on diff days, I don't notice any diff in fit. I think I'm lucky b/c 4s and Trainer 3s (aka SCs) fit me perfectly with no discomfort, while a lot of people complain about the pinky toe issue with these models. These are my two absolutely favorite silhouettes of all time, so definitely happy they fit me well.
I got both these and the UNCs on ebay, so it wouldn’t shock me if one was a well done rep.

…even though both pairs passed “authentication.”

Wore these today for the second time. Noticed a small speck of dirt on the toe box at one point and reached to clean it off with my thumb after licking it with my tongue. I guess I got a little careless and touched the mud guard.

Now there’s a thumb shaped water stain on the suede.

…makes me want to funking puke.

Back
Top Bottom