Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

I tell you, these fit significantly bigger than my University Blues.

Lot more room in the toe box.

Almost too big.

Anyone else feel the same?

…legit check fam?

1D8B13F5-BB62-4D08-B68F-4F83BDFA1955.jpeg
978ADF69-79C0-4A8F-8953-9CA3C2C88EA8.jpeg
F9FCC1C2-7F53-4C8F-855B-6BEB264DB95E.jpeg
31662D1B-3543-45F1-A7F9-3908C12D362F.jpeg
EF6E72C9-06F4-4A10-A90E-51B6541B7CC1.jpeg

Warm rag and some elbow grease
Tried Magic Eraser and it won’t come off.

Might message the eBay seller and let him know I’m not happy that it wasn’t mentioned in the description or shown in any of the photos...before I leave my review.

…think I’m probably stuck with it.

Not the end of the world.

Tried Magic Eraser and it won’t come off.

Might message the eBay seller and let him know I’m not happy that it wasn’t mentioned in the description or shown in any of the photos...before I leave my review.

…think I’m probably stuck with it.

Not the end of the world.
Bruh what, that is right on the toe box

Unless it is less noticeable in person, I’m not letting that blemish slide

Bruh what, that is right on the toe box

Unless it is less noticeable in person, I’m not letting that blemish slide
Nothing I can do about it, unless I want to file a dispute and try to return.

I don think it’s bad enough to take it that far. Once I start wearing the shoes, they’ll be marks and scuffs that show up anyway.

I left the seller negative feedback, which ruined his perfect rating.

…not much else I can do but wear em and move on.

Nothing I can do about it, unless I want to file a dispute and try to return.

I don think it’s bad enough to take it that far. Once I start wearing the shoes, they’ll be marks and scuffs that show up anyway.

I left the seller negative feedback, which ruined his perfect rating.

…not much else I can do but wear em and move on.
Haha

Unless they changed it, eBay blocks you from messaging the seller. Unless you can find an active listing for something else that you can message him.

One of the many things that makes no sense with that stupid *** company

^With the eBay authentication process, it’s pretty much impossible to return an item if they are deemed “authentic” even if there is a flaw or if seller didn’t show the actual item in picture. Ran into a problem myself with a bad paint job and seller took pictures of a different shoe. If seller has a no-return policy, eBay can’t do anything about it, even if you file a claim and appeal the decision to get it investigates further. Great platform to sell scuffed up pairs unfortunately

Interesting that Jay the Sneaker guy replied to me on his channel and said his pair actually feels tighter than other recent 4 releases.

Mine are definitely bigger/roomier.

…are most of y’alls pairs running bigger?

^With the eBay authentication process, it’s pretty much impossible to return an item if they are deemed “authentic” even if there is a flaw or if seller didn’t show the actual item in picture. Ran into a problem myself with a bad paint job and seller took pictures of a different shoe. If seller has a no-return policy, eBay can’t do anything about it, even if you file a claim and appeal the decision to get it investigates further. Great platform to sell scuffed up pairs unfortunately
You're right, I received the wrong size shoe. The stupid authenticator didnt catch it. I tried filing a claim and they basically said the shoe is authentic and we cant do anything, basically gave me generic responses. I messaged the seller on an item she was selling and she ignored me.

You're right, I received the wrong size shoe. The stupid authenticator didnt catch it. I tried filing a claim and they basically said the shoe is authentic and we cant do anything, basically gave me generic responses. I messaged the seller on an item she was selling and she ignored me.
That’s weird. Maybe try saying the smell like smoke. I sold a pair on eBay the day I received them from Nike and the buyer claimed they smelled like smoke and was able to get them returned. The buyer had remorse because prices dropped about $100 so he lied and said they smelled.

The same thing happened to me, I bought a shoe listed as a men’s 11 and they sent me a women’s 11. I tried filing a claim and it was immediately denied. Then I called ebay and they said the denials are automatic, but I explained what happened, sent pics, and got my money refunded (and got to keep the shoes). So I would try calling if you haven’t already.

Back
Top Bottom