Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Sb4s colorway was mid IMO, I didn't even try for em
It’s only mid if you don’t like green. Thats what’s so hilarious. Replace it with red, blue, purple and resale on it would have been even worse. Just about everyone loves a neutral accent and gum sole, especially for a SB one-off.

I’ve noticed a lot of Jordan heads simply don’t like green. Even MJ himself. But green cws are often pretty popular with other brands.

He’s been teasing for over a month already
IMG_8957.jpeg

It's been a long while since I last bought these, 2012 was an easy buy but they did have SOME competition on release day if I remember correctly (Yeezy 2s) and the FootLocker I was at had NO ONE in line :lol: ... These and the Fire Reds were the only easy 4s that year. I think they'll be easy again next year tbh, can't wait though. So far it's these and Olympic 6s for me.

That’s the original way they looked (apparently). I’m still in regardless, but I wasn’t around in 1989 to confirm (born in 1993) and I’ve only ever owned the 2012 pair personally. Still, need em.

My best friend back in the day had the 2006 pair and I remember them chipping away like all hell, hopefully they are not made like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom