Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

The tongue looks so square and flat like the 2019 and before. They got the tongue right on the metallic pack idk why they are going away from it.

IMG_1803.jpeg

IMG_1802.jpeg
IMG_1801.jpeg

This tongue + sb shape = perfection. They keep moving backwards there’s like 3 or 4 different molds for the 4 it’s insane

Last edited:
The tongue looks so square and flat like the 2019 and before. They got the tongue right on the metallic pack idk why they are going away from it.

IMG_1803.jpeg

IMG_1802.jpeg
IMG_1801.jpeg

This tongue + sb shape = perfection. They keep moving backwards there’s like 3 or 4 different molds for the 4 it’s insane
Theres 3 molds for AJ1, right? JB has the mid, the og and the 85. We shouldn't be to surprised by the different molds at this point. Who knows, maybe JB is phasing out the older 4 molds/patterns and it‘ll just take some time to see it take affect? Time will tell with that.

As far as going backwards, I think the SB mold/pattern is the best and closest to the og we’ve gotten. So, I disagree with that. I do agree that they still have the NA alignment issue and the mesh issues to deal with. Once they get those dealt with, they can rest on their laurels with me cause id be satisfied with the 4 at that point.

Even with the flaws, these are looking to be way more than good enough. Particularly for a pair of military 4s. Just look at the two previous retro releases. Both were complete disasters. These are still better than any 4 we’ve gotten since 99, with the exception of the SBs (maybe).

I’m certainly not going to wait another 15 years for them to move the Nike on the back by 1mm.

:stoneface:

Go look at a pair of ogs. You think they just randomly recrafted the tongue just for the metallics? That’s how the original tongue was. And it’s a lot more comfortable. like noticeably wore more cumbersom
ADVERTISEMENT​

:stoneface:

Go look at a pair of ogs. You think they just randomly recrafted the tongue just for the metallics? That’s how the original tongue was. And it’s a lot more comfortable. like noticeably wore more cumbersome.
I know that’s how the OGs were. Didn’t look good then and still doesn’t look good now. They were overstuffed which made the stitching inconsistent and made it look like Frankenstein’s face.

ADVERTISEMENT​

I know that’s how the OGs were. Didn’t look good then and still doesn’t look good now. They were overstuffed which made the stitching inconsistent and made it look like Frankenstein’s face.

Ok well agree to disagree then because the og tongue looks and feels way better imo. That flat long tongue looks cheap and fake

Back
Top Bottom