Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

For those that are more knowledgeable than me 2 months out isn't too early for retailers to have gotten shipments?

His breds looked exactly like what released so if he’s getting fugazis they’re coming in pretty close to retail. That pair is also what I expect the final product to look like on these shape wise and color wise.

People think these are fake?

You have to have a sharp eye to be able to LC a shoe just from pictures or videos nowadays with how far fakes have come and how people can play with colors and edit images and video.

The days of just looking at carbon fiber or a crooked tongue is LONG GONE.

Fakes have come a long way.

No way I’m fully trusting a cat with no box, previewing a shoe early.

Some of yall been here long enough to know better :smh:
I couldn’t care less. I think whatever he has is pretty close to what’s releasing. They’d have to butcher this one worse than 2006 to not cop. I take all these previews as just that. But clearly these recent ones look a lot different than the shots that were all the same looking (and obviously fake) for months

Respect for using this phrase correctly.

But you def care, as do most of us who want to see real pairs.
We saw the real pair yesterday though… I don’t see any glaring differences. If those are fake or real they give a pretty accurate look of what Nike showed us and there wasn’t much of surprise there.

IMG_9512.jpeg

That’s the only real pair we’ve seen bro

You won’t see glaring differences because that’s how far fakes have come.
Right, point being I couldn’t care less if they’re real or not because all I’m looking for is a preview of what they’ll look like.

I’m not shopping with this mf 😂

It’s not even worth speculating imo. Especially because we know how different 4s (and 3s) can look across different factories.

I know most of y’all don’t believe early pairs can be real and I’m not here to convince anyone otherwise. With all that said, many of the real early pairs that do make their way to the public don’t have boxes. So for me the box missing in and of itself isn’t a red flag to me atleast.

On a separate note, I haven’t had a pair of these since the 2006 release. Did the uppers always have that grey/blue tint?
IMG_9621.png

Back
Top Bottom