Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I'll stand corrected if SNKRs labels them as industrial blue but have Military blue on the boxes.

Wouldn't make much sense but I'd stand corrected if so.

I could be wrong and I’m open to being corrected but I think that pretty much all of what we’ve seen has been fakes. I personally am saying that that size 14 is real but that’s just my opinion

1709772018737.png

From the Unbreakable Kicks video

I’m in for a pair regardless. Tbh, I kinda dig on the darker blue if it turns out that’s the case.
I was in 5th grade when the OG was released and my boy Tito was the only cat who had a pair, but I can’t remember the true shade of blue…I mean we were 10 yrs old….

Is there any other example where Nike called their sneaker one color and it says something different on the box label?

Last edited:
I love that color. Had the OG military blues back in the day but barring my fam having some picture of me playing in them, I don't know how I'd compare it. But I honestly don't care. I love 4s and those look great. I hope with all the confusion and the hating and the date changes that somehow I can grab at least one pair. It's just a bit darker than cobalt blue which I love. Just a beautiful shoe.

so if these have the name industrial blue on the box they are reimagined similar to legend blue 11's... same color blue just different name really

Back
Top Bottom