Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

IMG_8399.jpeg

That’s tan, I’m good

Where's this pic from? It's been confirmed this is a real pair?

I asked weeks ago about the dark grey around the toe, and folks said those that have it are fake.

We already saw the men’s pair from the SNKRS live and it was light gray. I’m sure there will be variations as usual with these massive releases.

i wouldnt be worrying about shape until we know whether there or not there are 10 factories essentially making 10 different versions of the same shoe. has factorytalk now taught us anything?

If you got into sneakers because of music, then you’re weird. Not even going to go back and forth about this. Go argue with your neighbour.
Basically. The door that led me into sneakers was watching basketball in the mid 90s, seeing ads, looking at them in magazines, seeing them on tv shows and in movies, and seeing kicks on people in my high school. Same goes with clothing or apparel.

Also if you were a bit fortunate to discuss them and have exposure to it with friends as well as have the funds to go to stores to see them and buy them.

The internet and social media and sites like Youtube were either in their beginning stages or were not available yet. We couldn’t depend on them for obtaining so much information, except for certain sites like Nike park, then NT and other blogs or reseller sites.

Last edited:
DD438744-E002-48C9-99F8-0E0624648158.jpeg

My LNM is a mirror of my SB4s. Maybe it’s the camera angle
I’m not surprised.

LNM has been superior for the reimagined 3’s, Gratitude 11’s, and now the reimagined 4’s.

I expect the same superior product from LNM when the Military 4’s drop.

When tf did all this LMN factory talk start? I mean in general at NT, not just in this thread. I literally had no idea wtf y'all were on about til the last couple pages.

Back
Top Bottom