Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

IMG_9799.gif

Sad how many people here are jealous that Davey’s time on SNKRS has finally come.

Bruh you’re crossin brands and coppin pairs of NB without complaining! Never thought I’d see it. Court purple 1’s off eBay? Both OG cws of IVs this year? Too early to tell if this new loose Magoo will keep having fun or return to Karen-dom but I’m here for it

Shock drop pair delivered today. LNM is the factory on my pair
1713225502503.jpeg

1713225531293.jpeg

Those look the best so far

LNM has been the elite factory for a while now.

My reimagined 3s, blk/red reimagined 4s, and Gratitude 11s hail from LNM and they look immaculate compared to their inferior counterparts.

LNM > LN3 > LN4 > SZ

The “M” in LNM stands for Masterclass. I’m sure a lot of you didn’t know that.

Last edited:
LNM has been the elite factory for a while now.

My reimagined 3s, blk/red reimagined 4s, and Gratitude 11s hail from LNM and they look immaculate compared to their inferior counterparts.

LNM > LN3 > LN4 > SZ

The “M” in LNM stands for Masterclass. I’m sure a lot of you didn’t know that.

spongebob_chicken.png

yeah until more people get their pairs in this thread, I would be curious as to what factory NT thinks is better.

Cant wait to get a pair of these next month. These might be the least popular OG colorway because he didnt wear them in games but I love blue, over red any day and it doesnt really get any better than these combination of colors for me... these gonna get rocked with stonewash jeans all day! These are second only to white cements for me. Might finally let go of my pure monies after I get these.

Back
Top Bottom