Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Champs came through in the clutch for a pair for my daughter. I'm shocked how popular these are, I'm not copping for myself. Blue is one of my least favorite colors, so maybe that's why.

Wait listed on FTL. It's been years since I've been on the wait list but usually was selected from there in the past. Actually trying to get them for my son and probably won't be able to get them for myself.

FTL came through and didn't make me sweat it out waiting for the app to stop crashing. AND it was the FTL that's within walking distance instead of the other two I have to drive to. I slow tapped that confirm like it was foreplay.....scared I'ma hit "No, I'll Pass" everytime🤣
1000006023.jpg

1000006025.gif

W on FTL, but going thru the site crash like with the Bred 4s 🙄🙄 so can’t confirm yet.

Getting a bit concerned…I just get the spinning wheel of death.

EDIT: went into the “My Releases” section and it let me confirm.

Ws on my Shoe Palace, FTL in store, and Shiekh in store raffles. Love being able to go to a store and walk out with a pair.

Last edited:
Just at the end of April. Card number didn't change just the expiration and the 3 numbers.
That's enough for a cancellation but there's definitely hope my guy. If it means that much to you I'd maybe cal the CC and see if they can put an authorization on the card 🤷🏿‍♂️

secured a second pair on a midnight release (europe local store). The baddest combinaison going to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom