Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Do I try for the new release or just fix my 2012 pair really all I gotta do is just reglue the wings.
1000004384.jpg

Bro. Throw those in the nearest waste bin receptacle

Man I cant co-sign. I literally sold all my 4's in 2020 because the shape was so bad. Im big on shape because it effects the whole look of the sneaker and the fit to me. If the shape is right, then it will sit right with the pants. But im anal like that. I cant stand the banana shoe look. I also hate when ppl pull out the front of their tongue of their Jordan 1's and have them joints looking like wrestling boots. All my shoes have shoe trees in them and then i stuff them with a sock to preserve the shape. Like below.
Yes shape is more important overall. I’d take a pair of PERFECT pair of MB 4s over a poorly executed BC 4, even though it’s my least and favorite colorway of the shoe respectively.

Do I try for the new release or just fix my 2012 pair really all I gotta do is just reglue the wings.

This wouldn’t happen if they went back to PLASTIC wings instead of the soft rubber we’ve been getting since the 06 Mars pair. I might be the only person who cares, but the rubber wings just don’t hang like the plastic ones.

Cement OG.jpeg

Cement OG2.jpeg

Cement OG3.jpeg

This wouldn’t happen if they went back to PLASTIC wings instead of the soft rubber we’ve been getting since the 06 Mars pair. I might be the only person who cares, but the rubber wings just don’t hang like the plastic ones.
My 06 military tabs broke off too cause the plastic gets brittle. That doesn’t solve the issue at all.

It could be many things smart as.$. :lol:

PE's, as someone above mentioned.

A limited edition F&F of some sort.

Etc., etc.

Clark has strong connections and was wondering what this exclusive pair specifically was.
Huh? They’ve made PE’s/F&F every time they’ve had the game. Just haven’t had it for 3 of the past five years.

The 06 is not plastic, they are rubber. Only the OG and 99s had plastic wings.
That may be the case but it’s not the same rubber compound as later IVs from just a few years later. Similar to how the SB rubber wings use a different compound from current IVs, cause none of my old pairs aged like that or fell apart in so many places. The materials on the 06 militarys may be the worst ever used on a retro.

Back
Top Bottom