Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

It's a damn shame they don't make all 4s as comfortable as the SBs. I'd replace all of my 4s with the same colorway to get that comfort, or even better use modern super foams (without changing the look)...call it remastered reimagined retro protro ultra plus premium campaign ;-).

It's a damn shame they don't make all 4s as comfortable as the SBs. I'd replace all of my 4s with the same colorway to get that comfort, or even better use modern super foams (without changing the look)...call it remastered reimagined retro protro ultra plus premium campaign ;-).

Yeah its crazy they do all the extra crap that I dont even want with reimagines instead of actually using newer technology from the past 39 years to actually make them more comfortable. All they have to do is put lunarlon insoles in every shoe and... problem solved!

Do I try for the new release or just fix my 2012 pair really all I gotta do is just reglue the wings.
1000004384.jpg
AHH yes the days when Nike got away with selling fakes. Rule of thumb, if you own a pair of 4s released between 2004-2020 throw them away immediately.

TTS for me. Same fit as the Reimagined 4’s too. I always re-lace my 4’s since the factory lacing is mad tight just trying on the shoe
I don’t have SBs or reimagines, how do they fit compared to regular 4s like Fire Reds or 2019 black cements?

Back
Top Bottom