Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I got through the splash page to my status page and... its not loading anything not even gift cards or contests.

Hmm, I guess it has to be the JDsports app/website, not FNL. Hopefully that means my local FNL will have these or they offer a free shipping option.

Ugh... I really hate FNL/JDS...

Screenshot_20240501_082430_Chrome.jpg

My size already gone

Do these fit like the reimagineds?

Call me crazy but I felt like these Military Blues fit a tiny bit more roomier than the reimagined 4s. The reimagined might be more plushy or padded making it more snug on me, Idk but I got my MB4s in yesterday and they were a tad bigger imo. Everyone feet is different.

I got through and my points were expired smh. Once i get this release out of the way i can take a break from the brand until
Black Cement 3s come out

Saw in an email i got FNL access but when I went to check nothing was there. I'm assuming since I hopped on like an hour later they were gone already?

I've always went half size up in 4's but I noticed the mold on these recent 4's, I have to go tts because the half size up has way too much toe space to the point where it feels like my feet are going to fly off and are legit boats. The only problem is I'm hoping with tts there's no pinky toe issues.

JD and Finishline must not have pairs on hand. Last time this happened, they canceled orders 🤦🏾‍♂️

I got access but 15 minutes after the email my size was gone. No worries, I need to pick my pair up so FTL or Champs is the way.

Back
Top Bottom