Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

DONT SLEEP!!! DONT SLEEP!!!!!

1714749357161.png
Are these supposed to be YouTubers? 😂

This is gonna be one of those feast or famine releases where you have some people who end up with 8 pairs condescending to people who struck out

I already have my 1 pair locked down and will be telling everyone how easy this release was tomorrow morning. I can't wait.

FTL draws haven't even happened yet and we have people with multiple W's. Still got SNKRs in the a.m. This is easy b.

They will be easy to get if stores allow 1 per, but resellers will keep looping back to pick up. Over time these will go up, its one of the better colorsways of the 4. Lots of colorways of the 4's are over 300 and not the most sought after.

Some stores haven't received their men's pairs yet. I know that's the case for my local DSG + JD/FNL.

How soon does FTL and Champs send out notifications?
App says you can cancel or edit your entry by 4 PM EDT (edit: not sure what the time is for other zones) so I'm guessing they'll be picking people at that time? I dunno. Last time I did this thing it was for the Playoff 8s and I got waitlisted, but I ended up getting lucky enough to pick up an unclaimed pair.

Last edited:
Another raffle win from Shiekh

Dont really need a 3rd pair lol

You can prob swoop a leftover pair after 1pm on release day if all else fails

Hopefully FTL or Champs come through for me today so I don't have to sweat this release. FTL I have 6 Head starts. Champs I only have 1 which means I probably don't have a chance in hell there. Hibbets threw me the usual L quick as hell.

Back
Top Bottom