Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

The wife just sent me this...

Attachments

• IMG_20240506_133156.jpg
    IMG_20240506_133156.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 397
guess there was a million pairs

hope theres a million of the black cement 3 and columbia xi as well

Nah bro I hope there’s a billion pairs. Why do they even stop production at all? They should just keep making these like they make panda dunks. Just keep making them throughout the year every year. Keep makin em until they hit Marshalls for $19.99 so everyone can afford them. Until every other person walking down the street got them on. Definitely totally for sure won’t get played out. If you disagree with me you must be a reseller.

Nah bro I hope there’s a billion pairs. Why do they even stop production at all? They should just keep making these like they make panda dunks. Just keep making them throughout the year every year. Keep makin em until they hit Marshalls for $19.99 so everyone can afford them. Until every other person walking down the street got them on. Definitely totally for sure won’t get played out. If you disagree with me you must be a reseller.

What does this post even mean lol.

I'm sensing a little sarcasm here. Please don't tell me you one of those dudes who can only enjoy a shoe if you got it and other people struck out. That's wild, if your joy can only come from the tears and frustration of others when you hit a shoe. But maybe I'm wrong and this post is sincere and you do wanna see everybody eat

Last edited:
I'm sensing a little sarcasm here. Please don't tell me you one of those dudes who can only enjoy a shoe if you got it and other people struck out. That's wild, if your joy can only come from the tears and frustration of others when you hit a shoe. But maybe I'm wrong and this post is sincere and you do wanna see everybody eat

What you talkin about bro I love it when I see 🤓 lookin little kids wearin the same shoes as me bro I hate exclusivity. There’s no reason why these can’t be sold at every Walmart for like $9.99 I mean if you think Air Jordans should be unaffordable to anybody well then you must be a reseller bro

It took about 6-7 wears on mine to stop doing it … just magically disappeared👌🏽… now my 13 Flints on the other hand… well that’s a different story

They fit almost the same as the reimagineds

No complaints other than the squeaks lol
IMG_1821.jpeg

My vivid sulphur pair squeaked a bit when I wore them last week, too, so it must be something with all the new 4s because I never had that problem before.

As for 13s, **** you can hear them squeaking while they're still in the box lol.

Toe box slant on the Blues is better. Materials on blacks are better, both the leather and suede. Blue back height is slightly higher, and the leather on the back goes up higher. I like the satin sock in the black pair more but I know OGs arent like that. Over all... I like them both but like the blue pair more.

20240506_152007.jpg
20240506_152014.jpg

Must be a tired existence to have your joy in a shoe linked to how much it's worth resell wise.

I just wanna get fly for the women.

Exactly what I’m sayin bro they gotta keep making these like they make panda dunks. Make enough for everyone who wants a pair. Nobody has ever called panda dunks played out.

I like the blacks... only reason I probably wont keep them is because of how much they go for now... plus I like the black flint 13s which are the same colors... plus Fear 4s are the same colors as well, so long as I can get those for retail or less the black pair will get sold eventually.

Back
Top Bottom