Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

$150 or bust

8dian7sawdl51.gif

48 hours plus and still able to cop my size??? Tried to tell ya. I have yet to receive an apology. Outlet bound coming soon, pin that.
Screenshot_20240506_122451_Shiekh.jpg

I know this was covered many many pages back, but I was surprised by the height difference compared to my "What the 4's" from 2019 (same size). The Military's are noticeably higher, with more space between the heel tab and midsole. I expected a big difference in the toe area, but did not realize there were changes to the back of the shoe's shape also. The cuts and arrangements of the upper panels also differed a lot - not a complaint (at all). This was an awesome release, and hopefully a sign of things to come in terms of release volume, as others have said.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 10.49.24 AM.png

Why are you surprised? The new 4's, starting with the SB's are much different than retros of the past.

Of course these MB's are gonna be much better.

Got my NDC gift card locked and loaded. Hoping for another Nike restock in size 9.
In hindsight, I should've used it this morning but didn't get my gift card until a few hours later.

Anyone else in here hate returning stuf or is it just me? That’s actually one of my pet peeves coz I hate going back to the store… I feel like it’s wasting my time… I don’t know maybe it’s just me lol

Anyone else in here hate returning stuf or is it just me? That’s actually one of my pet peeves coz I hate going back to the store… I feel like it’s wasting my time… I don’t know maybe it’s just me lol
If I got shoes on the mil disco, I probably wouldn't return shoes. I would just hoard them ****s.

Yeah i hate returning shoes in person

Employees will automatically assume you are a reseller and give you the stank eye

They will try to be smart with you and play games

***** just do your job and take the shoes with your minimum wage looking ***
I feel the same way......minus the classism🙄 lol. I don't like doing returns but, I love getting my money back.....so it's a wash 🤷🏿‍♂️

48 hours plus and still able to cop my size??? Tried to tell ya. I have yet to receive an apology. Outlet bound coming soon, pin that.
Screenshot_20240506_122451_Shiekh.jpg
I'll still be surprised if we see these en masse at the outlets. At a few outlets sure. But probably by the time prices start to creep up enough to make money for the professional bulk buyers who stalk Nike outlets 20 minutes before they open.

Back
Top Bottom