Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

What does this post even mean lol.
Yeah I love these but I dont want them or any Jordan retro for that matter in CONSTANT production. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and abundant availability is the quickest path to resentment. ......🤔Or at least that's what a pair of Panda Dunks told me on my last trip 😂

Gettin in on the #SizeTalk... these def fit larger than all my other 4s, BredRs included. Luckily, I still think they fit TTS, now more so than in the past. These feel like my size 11 4s that I have from years ago (Pure Moneys, Royalties, etc).

20240506_161420.jpg

I agree with everyone who says these run bigger than the Bred Reimagineds.

Which is why I'm scratching my head at youtube reviews that say the opposite.

...no way that these run smaller than recent 4s.

Jumping in with the size talk lol. But I agree, I said it before release when I got my shock drop pair and tried it on. These fit slightly bigger than the reimagined 4s imo.

Pair from FTL arrived.
Can't complain. These are dope.
Had to hurry and take pics though as my 1yr old was itching to get her hands on them 🤣
No side profile pic needed. They're LN3 so you already know how that hotness looks 😉

Attachments

• 20240506_170312.jpg
    20240506_170312.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20240506_170259.jpg
    20240506_170259.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 20240506_170250.jpg
    20240506_170250.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 209
I sold my military blacks awhile back….I don’t own any more 4s with the Jumpman Logo on the heel tab anymore. I only kept my Travis 4s because one of them had the Cactus Jack logo. Go ahead and roast me now fellas😅😅😅
I prefer Nike Air and wish I had the strength to do this but the 4s are my all time favorite.
Lightnings, mist blues, tour yellows, toros, and the winterized 4s are never leaving my possession. Those oxidized greens getting copped too.

Most of them are regurgitating the same info. Shoot most of they have the nerve to be talking about sizing with the shoes factory laced in their hands still lol

Only thing about FLX ship to me is those employees gonna go through the shoes and send out the worst pairs! Every time I hit on a ship to me the shoes have had flaws. Once I hit on some 5's and one shoe looked to have had been tried on and walked in smh. The Militaries had scratches on the suede on both pairs. Hopefully my FNL pre-order is a lot better cause these going back to Champs!

bref reim and military 4s fit the same for me… bred feels a lil bit roomier maybe because of the softer leather. Curious to see if my second pair will have some difference (+ if its not the sale factory)

I feel the exact opposite. I dang near wrote a love letter to the Reimagined 4s on NT a few weeks ago. I sold all my 4s because I just got tired of feeling like a bad chick in heels Everytime I went out. But the Reimagined 4s brought me back to 4s. These fit smaller to me though. I can go a half size down in the reimagined 4s. Not at all with these.

Catch the rest of the conversation at sizetalk.com
#no diddy

Back
Top Bottom