Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

IMG_0249.gif
You care enough to quote me

Sorry to offend you Mr. Skinny jeans

I used to wear skinny jeans during the snapback era if that makes you feel any better

Even if ya'll get both LN3 and LNM and post.. I can't even tell which is which. Guess they can be a little more consistent across the board when the upper is made of a shell lol.

Damn, I just went to check my order status from Shiek, and they cancelled my order and never notified me. Guess I’m back on the hunt for a size 11
That's shocking. Hell I thought Shihk had lots of pairs considering I didn't even buy a pair until 2 hours later when someone had the link on here. Mine arrived today btw!

All of the LN3 pairs I've seen are A1. Hoping my double up pair coming in today is a LN3.
My first pair from Champs (LN4) came with creases on the toe box already.
Idk my ln3 has faint crease on one toe box barely visible. But tbh these look better when beat tbh

Idk my ln3 has faint crease on one toe box barely visible. But tbh these look better when beat tbh
Yeah probably won’t matter once I wear them but waiting on this second pair to decide which one I wanna bust out first. Either way these will be heavily worn.

Snipes and sheikh both shipped and ended up at my door. Only got the shipping email from sheikh and ftl. Ended up with 3 pair. If anyone needs a 9.5 I got you. Just shipping.

Back
Top Bottom