Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Brought our 2nd two family house during the pandemic. At an amazing rate that I don’t think it’s ever going to reach those lows in a long time. Renting each floor at 2500 excluding utilities 😎

Also what is this old age start up at?
I’m 31 and I still consider myself young lol

great job!

who knows, i turn 33 today believe it or not!

Damn dawg u really winnin wit that :sick:

40 is the entry level old head, u still got time.
Had to grow up quick! Grateful/blessed to have had my kid at the age of 22, really helped me establish myself and be where I am today.

By the time I’m 40 at least trying to get two more houses. One thing I have learned the past year or so is no more double ups on sneakers 🤣

Housing market is brutal right now. My friend wants to buy a home, told him about this house that was like... 4 bedrooms, nice fenced in yard. Probably needed someone but I think someone foreclosed and got evicted. He was bull****tin and didn't even bother to go look at it while it was on the market, but it wasn't for long... it was maybe listed for like a month. Now he's not finding anything nearly as nice or big for anywhere close in even less desirable towns.

1716423979956.png

Had to grow up quick! Grateful/blessed to have had my kid at the age of 22, really helped me establish myself and be where I am today.

By the time I’m 40 at least trying to get two more houses. One thing I have learned the past year or so is no more double ups on sneakers 🤣
Damn bro, how much $ did you invest into your kid? I swear people paying for their kids colleges are dropping so much money into those college funds.

Never realized how close those Ochre are to ROTYs... I mean I did, but damn, I need to see a side by side.
They not that close. Seen them in a resell store at the mall. I'd say in person and side by side....not close at all. The ROTYs basically are the same color as Timberland. The ochres aren't a bright yellow but they are definitely yellow.

I tell people this all the time. I kinda wish I had kids earlier because a lot of my friends that did grew up real quick to acclimate to parent hood. So instead of clowning they were growing up faster. Most of them are in just as good if not much better financial position

Doing the same thing, it feels great having someone else’s rent payment pay your mortgage payment and then some.
Hacking is where its at. Renting out a unit to have someone. Cover most of the mortgage and ubering a few hours a week to cover the car payment and sneakers helps a lot. At this point I don't want a mortgage if I don't have a unit to help cover it.

Ahh the housing talk.. the fastest way to depress any NYC niketalker that didn’t buy a home in 1969. I hate it here.. 85 baby and outside of leaving NY, I can expect to barter a few limbs in hopes of getting a decent rate.

🙄
When it comes to NY you might have to throw in a kidney to sweeten the deal.

Ahh the housing talk.. the fastest way to depress any NYC niketalker that didn’t buy a home in 1969. I hate it here.. 85 baby and outside of leaving NY, I can expect to barter a few limbs in hopes of getting a decent rate.

🙄

Move further up…an hour or so away from the city

Back
Top Bottom