Jordan IV RM

Cozy.
IMG_1500.jpeg

Love it when friends come through.
These are so clean in hand. First time handling any RM in person and the materials and the color way make this shoe by far. Next to a regular Jordan 4 they look weird I’ll admit. But on foot they fill out and look amazing imo. They’re a semi snug TTS because of the padding, so it’s a different kind of snug than regular 4s imo. The padding has a lot of give while older 4s were just shaped that way. That’s said if you do have wide feet I would half size up. They run kind of long though so expect room in the toe box.

All in all, I’m heavily considering trading for the green pair now, and copping atleast 1 pair of the life style versions.

Added pics of other 4s for comparison
IMG_1557.jpeg
IMG_1558.jpeg
IMG_1561.jpeg
IMG_1562.jpeg

IMG_1564.jpeg

Fuming i didnt get a pair of either. These were stupidly limited and resale as a result is too high for me.

Greys look amazing keep the shots with white laces coming

Love it when friends come through.
These are so clean in hand. First time handling any RM in person and the materials and the color way make this shoe by far. Next to a regular Jordan 4 they look weird I’ll admit. But on foot they fill out and look amazing imo. They’re a semi snug TTS because of the padding, so it’s a different kind of snug than regular 4s imo. The padding has a lot of give while older 4s were just shaped that way. That’s said if you do have wide feet I would half size up. They run kind of long though so expect room in the toe box.

All in all, I’m heavily considering trading for the green pair now, and copping atleast 1 pair of the life style versions.

Added pics of other 4s for comparison
IMG_1557.jpeg
IMG_1558.jpeg
IMG_1561.jpeg
IMG_1562.jpeg

IMG_1564.jpeg
Are the soles a bit more rigid or as flexible as the 4s or any other nike sneaker?

Back
Top Bottom