Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rocked them all day today. Best quality 9 this year. Like a few have said, don't sleep. peace

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

These look ugly. I don't know what it is but they look hurt. Maybe it's that ashy suede and super slim toebox. JB with the FAIL again smh.

word, should have been leather not suede lookin like some cheap fake's

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

These look ugly. I don't know what it is but they look hurt. Maybe it's that ashy suede and super slim toebox. JB with the FAIL again smh.

word, should have been leather not suede lookin like some cheap fake's

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Well, I think all of the 9 releases are decent to say the least, they look pretty good.. But #!% is up with the cushioning, or lack thereof shall I say? They are horrible feeling on the foot, no cushioning what so ever, feels like you are walking in bricks or on bare concrete...

Damn I thought I was the only one. Tried on a pair in store and couldn't get myself to grab these. Even on Discount. I haven't grabbed a single 9 release this year. Good looks on everyone that copped. Enjoy your pairs!

For every pair of these I don't cop, it's another pair of CGXI's lol...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Well, I think all of the 9 releases are decent to say the least, they look pretty good.. But #!% is up with the cushioning, or lack thereof shall I say? They are horrible feeling on the foot, no cushioning what so ever, feels like you are walking in bricks or on bare concrete...

Damn I thought I was the only one. Tried on a pair in store and couldn't get myself to grab these. Even on Discount. I haven't grabbed a single 9 release this year. Good looks on everyone that copped. Enjoy your pairs!

For every pair of these I don't cop, it's another pair of CGXI's lol...

copped my pair a few weeks ago and have been happy so far (wore them once) but.....

I went and picked these up for my son on sunday and he wore them for the first time today. He came home from a cpl hours at school and the paint is literally peeling off the midsole in sheets!! Granted he is 6yo and a lil rough on his kicks but one wear, give me a break!

Buyer beware!!

*calls nike customer service*

copped my pair a few weeks ago and have been happy so far (wore them once) but.....

I went and picked these up for my son on sunday and he wore them for the first time today. He came home from a cpl hours at school and the paint is literally peeling off the midsole in sheets!! Granted he is 6yo and a lil rough on his kicks but one wear, give me a break!

Buyer beware!!

*calls nike customer service*

Exclusions on Eastbay have been lifted.

Copping this weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cedb713

39435f0ce662ee2ca4fb078008640ed67cd5f20.pjpg
AFTER 16 LONG YEARS OF HOPING AND PRAYIN' THAT THESE WOULD RE-RELEASE, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO RE-UNITE WITH MY GRAILS! IM DEFINITELY SCOOPIN' ANOTHER PAIR SOON,WORD UP....THOUGHT I'D THROW IN THE POLO RALPH LAUREN LAMBS WOOL SWEATER TO GO WITH 'EM! LOL....PURE CLASSICS! HOLLA...

CED B.

TUFF SWEATER COMBO

Originally Posted by cedb713

39435f0ce662ee2ca4fb078008640ed67cd5f20.pjpg
AFTER 16 LONG YEARS OF HOPING AND PRAYIN' THAT THESE WOULD RE-RELEASE, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO RE-UNITE WITH MY GRAILS! IM DEFINITELY SCOOPIN' ANOTHER PAIR SOON,WORD UP....THOUGHT I'D THROW IN THE POLO RALPH LAUREN LAMBS WOOL SWEATER TO GO WITH 'EM! LOL....PURE CLASSICS! HOLLA...

CED B.

TUFF SWEATER COMBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom