Jordan logo tattoo

What do you guys think about having a jordan logo tatoo or anything that relates to MJ ? I've been in the shoe game for some years now. It first stardedwhen i was in 1st grade when i got my first pair of jordans because my brothers and cousins use to collect jordans as well and MJ a total inspiration to meever since i was a little kid. But now im getting my first tattoo in a couple weeks and i was thinking of getting a jordan logo, the Air Jordan wing logo onthe 1's, or my favorie jordan shoe of all time on my shoulder cap. I just want something that relates to MJ for my first tatoo. But some opinions wouldhelp. THANKS.

wearing the shoes isnt enough? Now you have to go and get something permanent on your body? The only person that should have a jordan tattoo is Jordan. Itlooks very tacky, and very childish. I have seen it a few times and its too much.

its stupid in my opinion it states an obsession with the brand sometimes i hate having too much jordan shirts since I don't want to advertise for free

indifferent.gif

I have a jumpman logo on the back of my neck it was my first one and I don't regret it and the end of the day its your skin do what you want with it IMO

get the wings and add something to them that u hold close to your heart... except the actual shoes, something like your family or somethin

i dont think getting a tat of your favorite jordan is a good idea, unless its in a big piece of all the things you love or something of that nature. i think ajumpman logo is alright if it isnt too big, but do it with style. for instance, put the jumpman logo on your ankle right above where your sneaker/sock starts.not too big, this way in the summer when you rock your jays and shorts, you got a little jumpman logo right above the sneaker. (sounds cool imo) i dont thinkthe jordan i wings are a good idea. unless it's like a set of wings on your back inspired by the jordan i logo. idk. i dont think i would get one, but ifyou want to get one those are my ideas.

I got my first tattoo when I was 19. It's the Syracuse logo because they were my team. It pretty much sucked then and it sucks even more now. I was youngand dumb like most people and wish I had thought it through more. Like someone above said get something that's personal, unique and original. I bet you alot of cats, especially the young'ns, already have that tattoo so it will not only be lame but also unoriginal. Maybe incorpore it somehow into a moreunique tattoo but I wouldn't make it the focal point.

The jordan logo is not something I would do and I have alot of tats (9 to date, looking to get my sleeve done pretty soon). Getting the wings or shoe is not agood look in my opinion, but do you. Listen to the older heads that are saying get something personal my dude, its a better look and 10 years from now you wontbe asking yourself "WHY did i get this on my _______"

I was thinking about getting one but someplace really really discreet where its just special to me and not visible to anybody else

I don't think you should be able to get tatted up until you learn how to spell started....And Jumpman tats are not a good look, especially if you gotca-fankles
roll.gif
pimp.gif

If you want to be a complete moron then go ahead and do it, while you're at it just get it on your lower back and get your "MJ TRAMP" stamp!!!

to each its own, i personally wouldnt get one but i dont see what's so wrong with getting one, smh at all the hate

Back
Top Bottom