Jordan Luka 1

Ya.. no point. 100% markup for a shoe that will be available soon in North America

100% mark up sucks but its kinda the standard these days when a shoe is this hyped and that low of a price point.

Hoop shoes being resold like this in general is really sad and disappointing. I remember the only hoop shoes really being resold back in the day were like kobe 4s and 5s and it was only the speciality pairs like MLKs or Dark Knights or the MVP pairs and even then it would only be $100 over retail, maybe a little more.

I hope you're right about the availability here in the states, it seems like there is a lot of buzz around the shoe and not many colorways. The low price point combined with the hype/buzz worries me in regards to them being available. I left a $155 bid up on stockX for the white pair and I guess it was accepted last night lol so I guess I will be getting those in a couple weeks. I really do love the way these fit, and perform on the court and they do feel like the closest thing to a kobe 4/5 to me atleast.

100% mark up sucks but its kinda the standard these days when a shoe is this hyped and that low of a price point.

Hoop shoes being resold like this in general is really sad and disappointing. I remember the only hoop shoes really being resold back in the day were like kobe 4s and 5s and it was only the speciality pairs like MLKs or Dark Knights or the MVP pairs and even then it would only be $100 over retail, maybe a little more.

I hope you're right about the availability here in the states, it seems like there is a lot of buzz around the shoe and not many colorways. The low price point combined with the hype/buzz worries me in regards to them being available. I left a $155 bid up on stockX for the white pair and I guess it was accepted last night lol so I guess I will be getting those in a couple weeks. I really do love the way these fit, and perform on the court and they do feel like the closest thing to a kobe 4/5 to me atleast.

well bidding at $155 then fees, tax, and shipping its pretty much what I've paid. And usually it gets here in 2 days w/ DHL. But yea im w/ you guys on the about 100% mark up. But I don't mind pay a little extra to get them early. Again we haven't seen a legit release date have we?

well bidding at $155 then fees, tax, and shipping its pretty much what I've paid. And usually it gets here in 2 days w/ DHL. But yea im w/ you guys on the about 100% mark up. But I don't mind pay a little extra to get them early. Again we haven't seen a legit release date have we?

Yea it came to like $190ish after all the fees or something like that. Before hooping in the Quai54s I dont know if I would have paid that much for these, but after how much I loved playing in those I really dont mind shelling out the extra $60 to get them early like you said. Its wild we have no release date for any color on these yet.

My guess is Jordan Brand decided to push the US release back to the start of the NBA season.

That’s the only reason I skipped the id4shoes drop. I almost copped the black pair when he initially had them up for like $150ish but they kept upping the price up to the now $200 price point, which is double retail. Having them early would be dope, but I’m patient.

Gotta pay a premium to get em early tho, I have no problem with that

Last edited:
38727164-1C12-4C45-83EF-75FC8A535A2C.jpeg
8949D089-A138-47E1-B5A7-C662915D41D5.jpeg

red definately the best colorway. looks the less cheapest of all the colorways. need an all navy colorway like that.

that black white colorway up there looks good too.

Back
Top Bottom