Jordan Luka 1

Just realized y’all talking bout Dicks Sporting Goods lol I got a few by me, have to slide out tomorrow and see what’s good

these fit longer than 36s (9.5) IMO but the overall lock down of the heel negates the huge roomy toe area.
tried a pair of size 9 in thin socks, plenty room in the toe area but I got the pressing down feel on the big toe.

About to go to my DSG... knowing it's going to be a waste of time and $4/gal gas...

wasnt nothin at my closest DSG, and im too lazy to drive to the others for that particular colorway. i mainly just wanted to see them in hand.

I went, they ain’t have shh.

Such a weird release lol all the early colorways that leaked in photos still haven’t dropped and now we have a random drop of the black/Oreo at a couple Dicks, of all retailers.

I went, they ain’t have shh.

Such a weird release lol all the early colorways that leaked in photos still haven’t dropped and now we have a random drop of the black/Oreo at a couple Dicks, of all retailers.
I really feel like DSG was not supposed to sell this pair - especially with all the recent LUKA 1 publicity with SLAM. So weird but I guess im happy I was able to grab a pair lol

I will say this, the OREO pair feels like softer materials to me when I compared them quickly to my Quai54s and White Neo (PF) pair - The PF pair being more sturdy and firm makes sense but the Quai54 pair does not say PF on the box so they should be more similar. If non PF pairs that release in the US are similar quality to this OREO pair I think its a major upgrade IMO.

Just to be clear, I am talking about comparing the uppers on all 3 pairs

About to go to my DSG... knowing it's going to be a waste of time and $4/gal gas...
Call them up first. I called local one in DC and they told me check Annapolis so I made the trip after calling and confirming. No 11s as of yesterday had my 10.5.

Call them up first. I called local one in DC and they told me check Annapolis so I made the trip after calling and confirming. No 11s as of yesterday had my 10.5.
Man my DSG sucks. Yours actually answers the phone? Mine gives some BS message about how I can make customs softball jerseys 🤦‍♂️

Thanks rich82 rich82 ! Shows in stock at my store and I walked through there yesterday to see nothing on shelves. Will send pics in a few hours.

EDIT: Locator showed stock in size 10 (and other sizes) this morning but not anymore. I’m still going by since it’s walking distance.

Last edited:
Went in store last night, didn’t see anything. Had a $10 reward expiring 09/04 burning in my pocket so I just used it. Dang it. I’d like to see images of the “white/red before I pounce on it.

I just figured you can't go wrong with white and red. I have a lot of red stuff just from owning other jordan 😂 figured why not at this point

They'll probably end up looking like this only red where the blue is.

Attachments

• B6418009-04B3-425E-AF0B-15DA44148F58.jpeg
    B6418009-04B3-425E-AF0B-15DA44148F58.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 101
Update from my DSG: had him look by SKU. No white in store. Had black (not on shelves), so I just tried that one on for sizing/feel. I’m definitely going to give them a try in another color. Didn’t think cushioning felt lacking like the one video negative review stated. Wasn’t GT Cut but I didn’t expect it to compete for $110. Seems like a helluva deal for Luka’s first sig.

I know those who get white/red will keep us posted with pics. Hopefully not a TB colorway but probably so.

Some pics:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom