Jordan Luka 1

Nah wait til jordan brand does the mashup hybrid of all his career highlight games in 15 years :lol: see: jordan 60+ from 2009

Nah wait til jordan brand does the mashup hybrid of all his career highlight games in 15 years :lol: see: jordan 60+ from 2009
One of the worst shoes ever made. Those hybrids from back in the day were so bad and everybody seemed to have them. To each their own but no way I would spend money on the 60 plus lol.

He scored 60 had 21 rebounds and 10 assist in them. Only player to have a 60 point 20 rebound triple double. He also had 2 steals lol.
no thought he wore the all black w the iridescent pods

63acc37b9b0396f8e4a3b8ef_156.jpg

He's got these on again today and these will be had. I was avoiding this shoe because of the cushion issues but they're just too damn clean. Course, by April there will be 30 other shoes that have come out. Way too long of a wait for these overall. sheesh
Aprils gonna be expensive. I got these marked along with the Ja 1.

Crazy he wearing but not due until April This shoe such a success it needs a material switch up or a 1.5

Crazy he wearing but not due until April This shoe such a success it needs a material switch up or a 1.5

I can see a 1.5 for the playoffs. Hopefully with "premium tech" :lol: aka zoom!

"Buy the Luka 1.5 today with premium technology to help you beat your local defenders at LA fitness like Luka is doing in the 2023 playoffs"

Do we have an exact date for the mints? Got a Finishline $20 expiring 04/06 lol

And fnl has 01/18 which I’m guess is the Bred
02/01 which I’m guess is the racer blue

Any other dates and CWs we know of?

Back
Top Bottom