Jordan Luka 1

Crazy to me. I REALLY Like Balling In These!

4FD08D0C-6EB0-4703-8679-5E1D15DC2D9C.jpeg

EA270F8C-E77D-4DE5-B469-D2D8248A4C89.jpeg

have you broken them in? do they feel better after break in?

i played in my red pair despite being disappointed in the original pair i got. i was still disappointed with the cushion but then i read a comment that the formula 23 requires break in time. i'm willing to give these another shot and do a proper break in if that's the case

have you broken them in? do they feel better after break in?

i played in my red pair despite being disappointed in the original pair i got. i was still disappointed with the cushion but then i read a comment that the formula 23 requires break in time. i'm willing to give these another shot and do a proper break in if that's the case

Yeah wore them like 4 times before playing in them.

Regardless it’s not a cushioned shoe. But the lockdown and court feel is pretty great to me

Played in the red's for the first time yesterday in a game. I've worn them about 4-5x to workout/short pickup games but not in a full 40min game yet.

I love everything about the shoe: the traction, the tongue, the fit, the lockdown, the weight, except for the cushion.

The cushion does feel better now than out of the box but still feels "dead", this is mainly due to the fact that almost every shoe I play in, and have been playing in for the past 15 years, is cushioned with zoom. My 33 year old legs and feet were were definitely aching after the game but this could be a one off.

I'll keep them in my rotation for now. They aren't bad but they aren't great. Hopefully the Luka 2 has some sort of zoom in the forefoot at least.

Played in the red's for the first time yesterday in a game. I've worn them about 4-5x to workout/short pickup games but not in a full 40min game yet.

I love everything about the shoe: the traction, the tongue, the fit, the lockdown, the weight, except for the cushion.

The cushion does feel better now than out of the box but still feels "dead", this is mainly due to the fact that almost every shoe I play in, and have been playing in for the past 15 years, is cushioned with zoom. My 33 year old legs and feet were were definitely aching after the game but this could be a one off.

I'll keep them in my rotation for now. They aren't bad but they aren't great. Hopefully the Luka 2 has some sort of zoom in the forefoot at least.
It’s too bad the formula 23 couldn’t be changed slightly, similar to some of the softer phylon set ups, in the forefoot or heel. Although, that Cushion you lose some of the pushback on the flood/reaction time.

That’s my same concern…forefoot cushioning is a must for me.

JS”

Soooo after tonight.
I agree lol

Knees killing me and that’s it probably why smh

Just finished a session in the habitat cw and the traction was a lot better then the white/blues. I might have to break them in a lot more though.. my left shoe didn’t feel contained a few times and my toes kept running into the toe box. Re-tighten then a few times but now I got some black/bruised toe nails. Cushion was the same to me on both pairs. I’ll give them a few more runs to determine if these will just be for casual wear. I really like the design and the CWs. I might pick up some move insoles to help too.

Just finished a session in the habitat cw and the traction was a lot better then the white/blues. I might have to break them in a lot more though.. my left shoe didn’t feel contained a few times and my toes kept running into the toe box. Re-tighten then a few times but now I got some black/bruised toe nails. Cushion was the same to me on both pairs. I’ll give them a few more runs to determine if these will just be for casual wear. I really like the design and the CWs. I might pick up some move insoles to help too.
Yeah someone had said move insoles in the kd15 nulled the zoom feel, but they may be perfect in these

Back
Top Bottom