Jordan Luka 1

My mystery Lukas shipped. No matter what I'm keeping them since it's the first online US release. I guess the Oreo pair is technically the first US release šŸ˜‚ who would've thought trying to get something other than a numbered jordan was going to be such a grind.

Havenā€™t tried these in yet but for $110 these and the pg6, what a great time for hoop shoes. Nike/Jordan on a great run

Canā€™t go wrong with white/red combo but Iā€™m glad I held outā€¦ going for the ā€œreleaseā€ cw and the all reds when every they drop šŸ˜

It's just a picture šŸ˜‚ I'm just glad I know what I'm getting now. This dude will never know he's probably the only person to leak a photo of this colorway.

Love that vid. Excited to see in person, could def seeing myself grab a pair

if you're used to zoom air then you can pass on these. but for $110 you can try, even if theyre not good for hooping theyre a nice pair of sneakers.
for comparison, kobe 4 protro definitely feels more responsive. while the iso plate in the luka make them more stable then kobes carbon shank.

I donā€™t even care about this shoe anymore. Nike ruined it for me.

Same for me, with the total lack of info on a eventual release date has made me interest in these reach an all timw low. Which is too bad, some of the colorways really are fire but at this point we don't even know if those are fakes or not.

Gonna just stock up on some PG 6's now and wait for my inevitable L on a Kobe 8 Protro release.

Last edited:
Come on dudes, we're on the cusp of them releasing and you lose interest now? Theyre probably waiting another month until preseason starts for a wide release
Yeah, I am. JB revealed these back in April/May, and we were supposed to get the first release late June. But after the reveal, all we have gotten is a few pictures with Luka showing them off, a random Quai54 release and no actual release date or nothing from retailers or JB so yeah, I am losing interest šŸ˜…

Canā€™t believe how sensitive everyone is around the release. How soon we forget the PG6 did the same exact thing. Not in a huge rush with other o pairs in rotation.

Has anyone reviewed these against the pg6 yet? Same price point and similar cushion. Could be preference with colorway/player/brand possibly.

Last edited:
Canā€™t believe how sensitive everyone is around the release. How soon we forget the PG6 did the same exact thing. Not in a huge rush with other o pairs in rotation.

Has anyone reviewed these against the pg6 yet? Same price point and similar cushion. Could be preference with colorway/player/brand possibly.

That's just my impatient ***, as soon as I order something I start hitting that F5 repeatedly to get any shipping updates :D

Not an expert on JB signature shoe releases, but have to wonder if this is the most anticipated Jordan signature sneaker? Maybe since the Melo 1.5s back in the day...?

I wonder if the delay in release has to do with supply, and NIke/JB producing more to try and meet the demand.

They released the white and blue pair "the Slovenia colorway" in Mesquite TX today. I was too far away unfortunately.

They released the white and blue pair "the Slovenia colorway" in Mesquite TX today. I was too far away unfortunately.
Was the store a chain or boutique?

Either way, sounds like a US release is around the corner

Last edited:
FYIā€¦ The white and blue pair popped up at a Jimmy jazz store in dallas ft worth area and the all black pair were in store as well at a dsg store.
Bet - sounds like itā€™s finally going down.

I love that white/blue pair too, Iā€™ll take it as the first colorway

Back
Top Bottom