Jordan Luka 1

Checked the Garland DSG, no dice as expected. Curious if other stores around the area already have them but don’t feel like checking.

Watch out guys Fake Lukas are out
28440329-8B2A-4D8D-BB8A-A15291F6725B.png

I got my white and red pair in yesterday and I really like this color. It's simple and not too crazy. Something I wish they did with his PEs they released but glad to have a signature that doesn't look like an Easter basket.

I’m all in for the black release cw and the all red, maybe double up if possible.
Any white in these will be highly considered but I think the yellowing in the woven, even without wear will be bad.
I think with the new tech (woveb, knit), keeping on ice is going to be difficult.

I’m all in for the black release cw and the all red, maybe double up if possible.

Right there with you here.

So for expected release dates... it seems like only the White "Real Madrid" colorway has a solid release date at 10/7.

I wonder when the others will come out? Do we think they will release once a month after?

Right there with you here.

So for expected release dates... it seems like only the White "Real Madrid" colorway has a solid release date at 10/7.

I wonder when the others will come out? Do we think they will release once a month after?
They’re probably just going to release when available. I’ve noticed DSG, Finishline and other retailers just releasing shoes whenever they’re available because if they wait and the “hype” dies out they all end up going on sale. So it looks like they all said f it, out everything on the shelves. Just my opinion.

The white on these is 100% going to yellow. I'm hoping I can try to keep them clean enough to prevent it but I think it's inevitable.

Bigger pics

JS”

Back
Top Bottom