JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

Preview

jordan-melo-m7-white-metallicsilver-universityblue-maize-preview-600x450.jpg

An up close look at next season’s Jordan Melo M7 has arrived. The White/Metallic Silver-University Blue-Maize colorway shoe features both synthetic and full-grain leather on the upper, an internal fit system, Phylon midsole with Zoom Air forefoot unit and Max Air heel unit, and herringbone traction pattern outsole, according to the San Dova Speak-Easy. Carmelo Anthony will wear the Melo M7 to start the new NBA season later this year, with a public release of the model currently scheduled for an October 2010 release. More info to come as it develops.

Images via SLAMonline/San Dova Speak-Easy

UPDATED PICS

UPDATE 8/27

air-jordan-melo-m7-white-university-blue-1.jpg

air-jordan-melo-m7-white-university-blue-2.jpg

Update 9/15

jordan-melo-m7-white-university-blue-yellow-09.jpg

jordan-melo-m7-white-university-blue-yellow-10.jpg

jordan-melo-m7-white-university-blue-yellow-07.jpg

Nov Future Sole

7061620.jpg

Nene33-melom7-2.jpg

7061621.jpg

DEC

PE?

ap-201012121516549993894.jpg

JAN 2011
The winner for the 2010 Future Sole Melo is 15-year old Allen Largin. Allen looked to make his design more performance-based, and in the process, successfully designed the winning�shoe. Inspired by Melo’s ambitious nature, Allen included Flywire and carbon fiber into the design to both increase durability, and to make the shoe lighter. Overall, a great job and kudos to Allen for winning the contest. We look forward to seeing your design hitting the streets.

Allen-Largin-Final-Board-595x1190.jpg

ALL STAR M7

Style: 414843-602
Color: Varsity Red/White-Metallic Gold
Release Date: February 17th, 2011

jordan-melo-m7-all-star-2011-2.jpg

jordan-melo-m7-all-star-2011-1.jpg

jordan-melo-m7-all-star-2011-3.jpg

As good as Melo is he can't get 1 good looking shoe ? Thank god for retros cuz jb can't come up with any decent kix just fail after fail afterfail.

Not a fan of the look at the moment, but better pictures and different colourway may change my mind, as was the case with the M6. The first thing that sprung to mind was the Reebok Answer 8.

It does sound like there is the potential for great performance, so long as the aren't as bulky as they look in that initial photo.

The M4 was the last good Melo shoe. Ever since then the Melo line has taken a serious turn for the worse. I'm seriously let down because he used have baller shoes that looked good on the court. Now all he has is more mash-up JB trash and Chris Paul is falling victim to the same fate if his next shoe is anything like the one he has out now.

I think the best ones ever were the M5. That's just my opinion. I've heard many other people say that those were trash too.

i actually liked a couple of the melos (M4 eggplants, 1.5 syracuse) but these are straight trash.  lookin like a weak and 1 shoe smh

I've never really liked any of the melo shoes except maybe the 2's a little bit. These actually look like they could look good in the other colorways. That white patent leather on top of all that carolina blue is a no-go for me but the black ones and the white/reds look like they could be hot. Most of his shoes have been pretty unwearable before this.

Whenever some says 'they look like....' in relation to a particular shoe... i always disagree, sometimes point out that you can only design a shoe so many ways....

....but these just scream Converse to me.

Back
Top Bottom