JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Still IMO the 1.5 best looking Melo shoe.

My favorite melo shoe..

I have the white/red cw. Best looking performance isn't bad the only problem i have is the ankle part is not really strong.

Originally Posted by nublee

end this line already
laugh.gif

this....

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Not a fan of the look at the moment, but better pictures and different colourway may change my mind, as was the case with the M6. The first thing that sprung to mind was the Reebok Answer 8.

It does sound like there is the potential for great performance, so long as the aren't as bulky as they look in that initial photo.

This...

But my initail shoe comparison wasn't Answer 8...more like Jordan Jumpman Elite's x CP3 (first sig)

This is a disgrace. I thought the M4 was
smokin.gif
but everything after that has been a hideous failure.

Melo can't be happy, seeing his own teammates wearing LeBrons, Kobes, Durants, and Jordans, everything EXCEPT his signature shoe.

Originally Posted by jc619er

The M4 was the last good Melo shoe. Ever since then the Melo line has taken a serious turn for the worse. I'm seriously let down because he used have baller shoes that looked good on the court. Now all he has is more mash-up JB trash and Chris Paul is falling victim to the same fate if his next shoe is anything like the one he has out now.
Agreed.

But not only is JB producing garbage for Melo and CP3, they aren't marketing or promoting their lines at all. I never saw a commercial or advertisement for the M6 or the CP3 2. There's no hype, no anticipation.

Being among the top 10, possibly the top 5 players, in the league they deserve better.

Yeah those are ugly as hell, but then again you can't expect anything good from Jordan brand shoes i.e. Jeters, Melo's, etc.

If I was Melo i would just stick to wearing retro jordans with nuggets colorway

The only melo kick that looked good IMO was this :
81632_600.jpg

They should quit making all Sig lines & just have them all wear retros in there team colorways & have them come out like the Melo 2s did . Do they even have any say in how there sneakers are made? Or they just dig thru nikes dumpster and slap Melo,jeter, or cp3 on them & them hey guys these are ur new kix now wear them. It's like they don't even try to make the shoes look nice. Idk if its because jd wants to b like older brother Nike & have many different kix for all purposes but they should really slow it down & focus on making good looking kix. Out the tons of shoes jb drops only the retros still have a timeless appeal , but the general public eats up these kix just cuz it says Jordan no matter how ugly they are.

wow... they look like a mix between Wade's Converse and a Shaq Reebok shoe from his Laker days... NOT a good look for Melo.

Poor guy can't get a break with JB designers... he should switch to Nike and go the Paul Pierce sig route.

big step back just like Lebron with the IV to the V. That line rebounded, so hopefully this one will too

Back
Top Bottom