JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

Originally Posted by Executive76

All star
eyes.gif

jordan-melo-m7-all-star-2011-1.jpg
Eh.  Maybe it was first made to go with a Nets jersey, trade failed, then got scrapped and changed the navy to white and said screw it...release 'em for the All-Star game?

That's cool the kid got to design his own shoe and showcase it. Not really a huge fan of the Melo's, but my biggest beef with him is the Denver colorway. Ever since he got in the league we have to see disgusting shoes and apparel to match their jerseys.

All-0Star M7

they should have used gradient color scheme for the upper on patent leather fabric then used iced soles. Plus textured mesh upper matching the laces. IMO

dang! i should design for JB.hahaha

all-stars are just ok. man their bland tho what are they doing look at all the nike basketball sigs and look at melo seems like the step son.

I'm way out of the loop, but what's the info on the Jade Melo M7s? I thought they were fire.. when did they drop? How much they go for?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I'm way out of the loop, but what's the info on the Jade Melo M7s? I thought they were fire.. when did they drop? How much they go for?
$129. They're sitting and collecting dust at most House of Hoops. Just call the store near you and find out.

Where can I get the cranberry melo m7's?? I can't find them anywhere...please help with style and code number

Sorry if im grave digging.
But I didnt want to start a new thread.

Question NT, Did Melo ever wear the Jade M7's in a game?

and for anyone that cares Niketown in NY has the Jades and Black M7 for 89.99.

I think Melo should go back to wearing Jordan PEs rather than a signature shoe. He never really had a classic signature shoe.

Jordan can really do a lot better with his sig line. The thing about Air Jordans was that each model had a completely different inspiration, so each model had its own style. With the Melo's (and even Kobes and now Lebrons), every shoe is just a slight modification of the previous shoe. These shoe designers need to up their creativity, seriously!

EH, I DISAGREE, THE LEBRON SIGNATURE VARIES QUITE VASTLY IMO. I MEAN LOOK AT THE CHANGES FROM 1-7, GRANTED 8 LOOKS JUST LIKE 7, BUT MJ HAD SHOES THAT TOOK FROM PREVIOUS MODELS TOO.
MELO SHOES JUST SUCK

these are the best looking melo since the v.5, but i really hate the way they just stamped the jumpman on the side. i'd rather it not be there at all.

Back
Top Bottom