JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

Yes ever since the M3 his line has performed well on the court both in and outdoors..and I am lookn forward 2 grabbn a few of these as I have done with his previous 6 sigs

Thats a nugget filled commercial for someone who isnt going to be there for long....seems like a bad strategic move

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by slim15

I think people just hate on his kicks bcuz they hate on melo..
thats wrong, even i got a pair of kobe's and i hate that man's guts....

if they made a decent pair of kicks i'll cop em.
couldn't agree more, melo is not widely hated his shoes are just ugly, the melo 2s, and most of his PEs put out by JB of the sig. line were great and people loved them.
imo people hate the shoe because they hate Melo but i respect also how people say that they hate the shoe because its ugly, after all everybody has their own opinion with each certain shoe, with that said i believe his shoe line is descent, even for me a Melo fan, i can honestly say some of his kicks are ugly like the M5's but other than that i mainly use them for playing and not for casual and they are some of the best balling shoes out there like the M3, 5.5 and 1.5's, people mainly use them for casual wear now hence the "ugly"  shoes label.

umpg.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

umpg.jpg

At first I didn't like them but after looking at them a couple times, I started to like them more and more. I think they are pretty nice. especially the china edition and those royal blue ones(reminds me of the foams). if those come out i'll cop.

Always just looked past the Melo line, but I love the way these look. And just like all Melo's, the price is going to drop and im going to get these for $80.

im also a sucker for all black sneakers.
melo-m7-line-3.jpg

Saw the Jades the other day at HOH. The colorblocking was not working for me at all. The design of the shoes in general is okay. They look like they could be performance beasts though. If they perform great, I will likely pick up the all blacks when they go on a steep discount...

I like this colorway as well..maybe pick this color up to ball in..and the cranberry´s.BTW they got the china´s up on NDC if anybody is interested.

Yeah if anyone lives in baltimore you can hit up the foot locker in the mall by the inner harbor and find the rep with the carmelo tee take a pic and tweet it to him you can win a signed pair of M7s. City Clues - 2day's clue: I have over 400 pairs of kicks in my collection. To upgrade your shoe game, go to the "locker"...LA: at the house that hoop built in Beverly Hills, Denver: the kicks spot in town where I hang in the window, ATL: at the mall with the pig and the tree, Bmore: at the mall by the bay, NYC: by the bright lights & big billboards

Back
Top Bottom