Jordan Melo Sneakers

Is it me or the Jordan Melo Series are badly constructed basketball shoes? Except for the Melo 1.5, all the others are very bulky, and stiff. Maybethat's the way he likes to wear them.

Originally Posted by bballgeniusyml

Maybe that's the way he likes to wear them.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.............................................................................

I liked playin ball in the m4s cause Im flat footed and they're wide so I could put on the ankle sleeves and have good support and traction

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

1.5 are the only melos i like

first post i've seen by the dude that's not grave-diggage
eek.gif

bout time

guys i just wanna ask if the 1.5s are true to size.. i wear a sz 11. but im actually 10. the reason why i buy 11s is because my feet are pretty wide. do uthink a 10.5 will fit me?

5.5 1.5 and the m4 and m5 are all ok but nothing special. they need to start designing some fire for my favorite player

JB rather spend more time constructing fruity @** fusions than working on Melo's & CP's sig line shoes
smh.gif
. I hope they do D.Wade justice.

i thought his ONLY tight shoe was the all star edition melo 3s that released for 175...and nobody was spendin 175 on some melos

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

JB rather spend more time constructing fruity @** fusions than working on Melo's & CP's sig line shoes
smh.gif
. I hope they do D.Wade justice.

Back
Top Bottom