Jordan Melo Sneakers

The M3 is one of the best ballin shoes ever. It's the number one shoe in my basketball shoe rotation. They are very light and very supportive and allaround great shoe. The 5.5 was great but a little on the heavy side and the M4 was really good but the traction wasn't as good as the M3. I'm notfeeling the M5 and the new one coming out just looks like a team shoe. They need more original designs for him, like the M3 and the M4, instead of just copyingold Jordans and team shoes because his line started out great.

EDIT: i was just seeing if my post showed up cause it hasnt been on some threads for some reason...did i maybe get banned from a forum?

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

1.5 are the only melos i like

first post i've seen by the dude that's not grave-diggage
eek.gif

bout time
laugh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I liked and brought every Melo except the retro 2's but i saw the new Melo's that are gonna drop for the upcomming season and i really hate them, so imnot buying.

They need to get rid of that awful M pattern outsole. Horrible traction, I even slipped on hard cuts to the rim. I slipped as if there were sweat on the floor.While everyone was making squeaky noises, my shoes were silent. Such a shame because the M5 are really comfortable and flexible.

I liked the designs on most melos. Except for the 1.5. However I won't buy anymore melos unless they fix the traction.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

JB rather spend more time constructing fruity @** fusions than working on Melo's & CP's sig line shoes
smh.gif
. I hope they do D.Wade justice.
are they doin a line for d wade.. or are they just givin him pe's like ray allen and joe johnson?

I own a pair of 5.5s that I wear for perfomance use. Pretty bulky, but good ankle support.

Originally Posted by MSheraton23

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

JB rather spend more time constructing fruity @** fusions than working on Melo's & CP's sig line shoes
smh.gif
. I hope they do D.Wade justice.
are they doin a line for d wade.. or are they just givin him pe's like ray allen and joe johnson?

I'm hoping they give him a line. With PE's, the public won't be able to get them without a hookup or deep pockets. Then again I fear the job JBwould do on a D.Wade sig line shoe
smh.gif

I would have bought the M3s but after the disaster that was the V.5 sales wise over here no-one was going to touch it.....

Pity cos it looked v comfy and i love grey colourway on shoes

melos are always hated on, i personally love the line, have all except the M5's the 1.5, V.5 and M3's are all great basketball shoes, haven'tballed in my M4's yet

Originally Posted by courtking01

I liked playin ball in the m4s cause Im flat footed and they're wide so I could put on the ankle sleeves and have good support and traction
ya same here

Originally Posted by bballgeniusyml

Is it me or the Jordan Melo Series are badly constructed basketball shoes? Except for the Melo 1.5, all the others are very bulky, and stiff. Maybe that's the way he likes to wear them.
I think the melo from last year was awesome as a basketball shoe.

The m4 was a good shoe to me..and the m5 was better due to the zoom.I played in both numerous amount of times.And ima ball in the m6´s too.Just cuz nobody elseis..of course in rotation with my hyperizes Billy Hoyles and KD1´s cuz Leo Chang did a good job with both of those shoes.I think Melo´s sig line could bebetter..but they are ALOT better than most team Jordan shoes and def better than a .5 shoe.

Back
Top Bottom